Chapter 10

Chapter 10 Double digits!

Song: Enchanted by Taylor Swift

Chapter 10

Unknown's POV

He marked her. 

That was not supposed to happen.

I was supposed to mark her.

Her powers should be mine.

Not his, she will be mine.

I always get what I want and I want her.

Mallory's POV

His canines extended and he bit into my flesh. I cried out in pain because that was all I felt.  The pain that should have turned into pleasure because John was the one who was supposed to mark me. I felt his canines leave my skin and he licked at the blood. He got off of me and said

"Now the mating process has started and your mate has felt the pain of rejection. I will be back tomorrow to talk to you about the final mating and the marriage ceremony. In less than a month you will be my bride."

I started to cry and he left the room. I cried for me having to marry him. I cried for his mate. I cried for my mates. The three of them would have no mates because of this. I would end up here and they wouldn't find me. I slowly fell into a dreamless sleep.

John's POV

My dad sent the trackers and I shifted and met them at the end of the campus.  As soon as I shifted back I felt a searing pain in my heart. That only meant one thing. 

Mallory was being marked by another male. I could feel my wolf go crazy, wanting to go and kill the male who marked his mate. I fought him and slowly the pain went away. I collected myself and started to speak with the trackers. 

"Alright my  mate Mallory has been kidnapped. We have one lead and we are assuming it is correct. I'm sure you all remember Sanjay?" I heard some yes's and some people nodded their heads.

"Well Mallory had a friend named Ally and while Sanjay was gone Ally was up north with Mallory. When Sanjay was here with us, Ally was missing. We think that she helped the pack that has taken Mallory. I went to the headmaster of the school when we found out that he was working for the other pack. I am going to bring him to to my father so we can interrogate him. I would like to have four men go and track Mallory's scent. We think she has been taken somewhere up north around the Delaware area. I want Dave, Sam, Brian, and Ty to track her."

The four men walked away from the group and shifted. I shifted and ran back towards the school to get the Headmaster.

Gage's POV

After arguing with John, I went to the gym to get rid of my stress. While I was running I started to feel a horrible pain in my chest. It was like my heart was being torn into tiny pieces and being run over by twenty monster trucks. After about twenty minutes, the pain subsided and I dragged myself to my room.  I took a shower and then fell asleep, dreaming about a life with Mallory.