Epilogue

9 Months Later

Gage's POV

"GAGE! IT"S HAPPENING!" I heard Mallory shriek. I sat straight up so fast that I fell off the chair. I ran over to our room and picked her up. She started screaming and I ran as fast as I could to the Doctor's office. Everyone stood out of my way but once I reached the hospital floor, a nurse with a wheelchair stopped me. I set her down on the wheelchair and the nurse wheeled her to a room. The doctor met us in the room and had Mallory change into the hospital gown. Once she changed into that the contractions started to come fast.

Before I knew it I heard a very loud scream. I saw Mallory pushing the first baby out and I passed out to quickly to cut the cord. 

Mallory's POV

I was in pain, so much pain and Gage had the nerve to pass out!?!? He is so dead when this is over. I screamed again as another contraction hit. I felt someone take my hand and I realised it was my mom and Rosemary in the room. Rosemary was holding something in her arms and cooing to it. Then I realised it was my baby. 

"Push Mallory you can do it!" The doctor encouraged as I pushed my second child. Soon the doctor told me I could rest for a little. The little rest I got was short lived as another contraction hit. I screamed in pain as I realised that I still had three more kids left. I pushed harder and soon heard my third child cry. I looked up and say a nurse with my newest child, another nurse with my second child and Rosemary still had my first child. I wasn't sure which was which gender because we never found out and I've been kind of busy right now. 

"Again my Queen, you can do it!" I suced up whatever energy I had and put it into this puch. The baby slid out and I realised that I only have one more left. These are the only kids I am ever having! Black dots started to dance in my eyes but I blinked them away. They just wouldn't go away and before I had the chance to give a final push for my 5th baby, I passed out into a deep sleep. 

Gage's POV

I woke up on the ground and heard four different cries and the Doctor freaking out. I got up to make sure nothing was wrong with Mallory and when I did, I wish I hadn't. Mallory was laying on the bed motionless while the Doctor and nurses tried to help her. I ran over to them and saw that they were doing an Emergency C Section. They got my final baby out and went to cut the cord when I stopped them.

"Stop! I want to cut the cord of my youngest child!" They nodded and handed me the baby. I took it and cut the cord. It was a baby boy. He started crying so I wiped him a little with my shirt and started to whisper in his ear. He calmed down and I looked around the room. I saw Rosemary, Mallory's mom, and two other nurses holding my babies. I walked over to them.

"Gage you are now the father of two girls and three boys!" Rosemary told me excitedly. I nodded my head, still in shock as I looked at all five of my beautiful children. A nurse came and took away my baby boy and the others walked off with my four other children. I walked to the Doctor and tapped him on the shoulder. He brushed me away so I tapped him again, wondering how I kept my temper at bay while my mate was possibly close to death. He brushed me off again and that was when I lost it.

"LISTEN I WANT TO KNOW HOW MY MATE IS DOING SO YOU BETTER TELL ME RIGHT NOW!!!!!!" The Doctor cowered under my authority and didn't look me in the eye. 

"My King, our Queen passed out before your youngest was born so we did an Emergency C Section. She had lost a lot of blood so we were trying to make sure we knew the blood type. She has A+ blood and I knew that you would have O+ so can you come with me so I can take some blood quickly?" I nodded and he rushed me to a different room and took a pint of blood. He had me lay down for a few seconds in this room while he went and gave Mallory my blood. I prayed to God with tears in my eyes that everything would go fine. The Doctor came back and told me that I could go and see Mallory or I could see my children now that they were all cleaned. I decided to go see Mallory. 

I walked into the room and saw how helpless she looked. They had two IV drips attached and I looked at the heart monitor. There was barely a beat. I walked over and took her hand. I held it to my forehead and prayed again and again that she would come back to me. About an hour later, I decided to go see my children. I saw that the five of them were all in their own bassinets. My two little girls had pink blankets, one girl looked like me and the other like Mallrory. My boys looked just like me and were in blue blankets. The babies were in age order with the girl looking like Mallory at the beginning, one boy after her, a girl, and then the two boys. I had tears in my eyes but was soon on alert when I heard my wolf.

*GO TO MATE NOW!!!!!!* I ran out of the room and into Mallory's room. The nurses were all in there with the doctors. That was when I heard it, the sound of the dropping heart monitor and then the final beat of my mate's heart. 

AN 

Hey guys I know you must like all hate me now but trust me, I had to do it. Mallory is dead and there is nothing I could do about it. Well there is lots of things I could do about it but I just won't. I bet you guys just love me right now. I'm just doing a sequel after this and it ids most likely going to be called The Lost One unless any better ideas come to mind. I might post the first chapter or prologue of that around the second-third week of June so that I have all my finals out of the way. This story is my best with over 30,000 reads, 200+ comments and 400+ votes!!! I am so happy but this story needs more votes otherwise it won't get very far in the Watty's so vote for every single chapter and recomend this story to everyone! I am posting this on lots of things on the Share Your Story club. Enough of my rant and tell me what you thought of this story so please leave your thoughts below in the form of a comment. I am always looking for criticism on my stories! 

Thanks 

Sosccerguppy