Chapter 3

• Dedicated to Courtney

Chapter 3

Song of the day: One and Only by Adele

Mallory's  POV

I woke up from the best sleep in my life and went to stretch my arms, to find that they were stuck to my body by someone else's arm. I looked to my right and saw that John was looking at me. I blushed and he chuckled.

"Good Morning Ree."

"Morning John." I said with a yawn.

He chuckled and pecked my lips softly. He got up and offered his hand to me. I took it and he pulled me up gently. We walked downstairs and saw Linsey carrying two trays. We sat down in the dining room and LInsey sat a tray in front of each of us. There was scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, toast and jam. I ate all my food and finished with a burp. I blushed and John was looking at me amused.

"Hungry?"

"A little."

"Well there's plenty of food."

"I'm not hungry anymore." 

He rolled his eyes at me and ate the rest of his food. When he finished I noticed that I was only in my pajamas. I got up and went to the hallway to remember I had no idea where I was going. John walked into the hallway and chuckled at my lost expression. He walked to the right and I followed him. Once we reached his room, i went to my duffel bag and saw that it was empty.

"JOHN!! Where did my stuff go?"

"Relax Ree, I put it away. Your money I put in our family account and your laptop and things are on the dresser."

I sighed in relief and walked over to the dreser. I didn't know what drawer. I opened my mouth to say something when John said

"Second drawer to the top on the right."

"Thanks."

"Your welcome."

I opened the drawer and grabbed a pair of sweatpants and an old t-shirt. I pulled them on not caring that John was in the room and then sat down on his bed. He laughed at me because of the sound effect I made when I sat down. I hid behind my hair, it was a mess. I  then remembered that I have only met his mom and dad.

"Do you have any other siblings?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah I have two little sisters, they're around your age I think."

"They're 18?"

"Yeah. They are out shopping. They will want to meet you and you will probably end up shopping with them. Their names are Cassie and Teyana. Neither of them have met their mates yet ."

"Cool I never had any friends back in my old town. Let's hope they'll like me."

"They'll love you Ree. What's not to love?"

I blushed and laid down on the bed. He laid back down and put his arm around my waist. I leaned into his chest and listened to the sound of his heartbeat. Soon enough I fell asleep in his arms.

Mallory's Dream

I looked at myself and saw that I was in a little jumper and a blouse on underneath. I was in a brown pair of shoes and I had two braids in my hair. I looked around and saw that I was in kindergarden. I also had tears streaming down my face. There was someone beside me. I looked and saw that it was my old friend, Ally.