Chapter 11

Song: I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston

Tey's POV

Well isn't today just great. 

My mate rejected me.

I found out that I am going to get witch powers in two days.

Cassie is hiding something from me and I am going to find out. One way or another. 

"Tey, Tey, TEY!" Someone said as they snapped their fingers in my face.

"Oh sorry I spaced out for a minute." It was Cassie who had snapped her fingers in my face.

"Hey Cassie I have a question."
"Shoot."

"Have you met your mate yet?" I ask her out of pure curiousity. She glanced around the room nervously. She sighed after I tapped my foot impatiently.

"Yes I have. After you fell asleep earlier, I was going for a run. I cut through the vampire's feeding area and met my mate. I didn't want to tell you because your mate just rejected you."
I was shocked. She didn't tell me that she met her mate. Unless her mate rejected her. I doubt that though.

"You didnt' tell me that you found your mate, why?"
"Well your mate just rejected you so I didn't think that it was a good idea. If you really want to meet him I could call him and he can come over to my room."

"Well duh I want to meet my brother-in-mating."  

"Alright let me call him." She grabbed her phone and I stood there as she called her mate. While the phone rang, I felt something. Something was going to happen. It was going to change everything.  I then got a mind message from John.

*We have a trace on Mallory. I would like Gage, Cassie, and Teyena to come to the Headmaster's office.* Then he blocked everyone out so we couldn't respond. 

"Hey Cassie did you get that?"
"Yeah they have a trace on Mallory. No I wasn't talking to you Julian, I was talking to my sister. She wants to meet you."

SIlence.

"Alright I guess since you are my mate you can come see what I was talking about. Just meet us at the Headmaster's office."

Silence.

"Alright see you then." She hung her phone up and we walked out towards the office.

10 minutes later.

We walked into the office and there was John, Gage, and some guy sitting in there talking. Correction, John was talking to the guy and Gage was sitting in a leather chair behind the desk, deep in thought.

"Hey guys sorry we are late." I said. They looked up and the guy, Cassie mate, looked nice. He had an aura of power around him. His scent was different though. Like it's not werewolf.

"Hello Cassie and I'm guessing this is your sister?"
"Yes Julian this is Teyena. Tey for short. I can see that you met John and Gage I guess."
"Yes I have and it is nice to meet you Teyena."

"Just call me Tey."

"Alright then. Well your brother was just filling me in on information about what we are here to talk about."
"Ok John what have you told him?"
"I told him that Mallory was kidnapped and that we have a trace on where she is. He has only been here for about five minutes. The first three we spent wondering who each other was. I had no clue who he was."

"Well where does the trace lead?"
"It leads to the pack that Gage was saying was their enemy. The pack is in Delaware. Not far from his pack house. They have been looking for the patched wolf to come. She is the patched wolf and they took her for the Alpha's son. There is another pack that was looking for the patched wolf and as soon as the Alpha's son mates with her," He started shaking with fury in his eyes, aong with Gage, as he said that. "the pack was going to attack the Royals and take over as rulers of the Were world."