Chapter 4

Song:

Chapter 4

 Gage's POV

I left the room after 5 minutes of trying to figure out what Jack meant. 

"If you see her again, beg for her forgiveness; if she doesn't accept, you keep trying until you die."

I just want to see her again. I know I shouldn't have rejected her but I had too. The enemy pack was getting closer on our borders and if they knew that Mallory was my mate they would use her against me. I shook my head to rid my thoughts and went to my Mallory's room and sat on the bed, staring out the window. Hours later I felt my eyelids go heavy and I fell asleep.

Unknown's POV

I could see the girl asleep with her 'little' mate.

She should be with my son.

That girl has powers that noone knows about because they haven't seen her wolf. In about a year our plan shall be put into action and she will be with my son. 

"Alpha the spies told me that the enemy Alpha knows the girl and that he sits in her room every night trying to find her."

"Does he now? I wonder what happened with that. Send a spy to the school to find out what happened there."

"Yes Alpha. Do you need anything else?"

"Yes bring my son in."

"Of course Alpha."

I leant on the edge of my desk and a few seconds later my son came into my office and sat down on the chair.

"You wanted me?" He asked.

"Yes the girl will be yours in a year. We will have her then. She is being monitored and I have a theory on how you can take over he enemy pack."

"Alright. How do we take over the pack?"

I spoke to him through the mind link and he nodded his head and an evil grin spread across his face.

"I can get the pack and the girl earlier I have an idea."

Mallory's POV

I woke up in John's arms when I felt something poke my nose.

"Good morning Ree."

"Hey."

I looked out the window and saw that it was still dark.

"It's not morning if it's still dark." I stated.

"It is when the sun hasn't risen yet. Come on this is the best time to go on a run and see the sunrise."

"Alright." I said remembering that I haven't seen his wolf yet.

"Come on let's go." He said as he stood up and grabbed my hand and we walked downstairs and outside. The edge of the woods was right outside the mansion/castle thing. I went behind a tree and took my clothes off. I quickly shifted and walked out to where a brown wolf was. The wolf, whom I'm guessing is John, walked over to me and licked the side of my face. I nuzzled his neck with my head and then realized how much bigger his wolf is than mine.