*********AUTHORS NOTE********

Hey guys I'm sure you were all expecting a new chapter but I have a big question to ask.

Would you like the sequel now or would you like more chapters? I can do bonus chapters if you would like me to do to go along with the sequel.

EPILOGUE STILL NEEDS TO BE TYPED BUT IT WON'T BE THAT LONG (HOPEFULLY)

I need 11 names (five boy and six girl). I am going to choose my favorite ones to be the names of Mallory's kids.

EFFECTS OF CHOOSING SEQUEL

If you choose the sequel I will need a new name I have one in mind that I just thought of. How does "The Lost One" sound? If that is good I will send a message out and a cover competition will most likely begin. I haven't decided yet so if there are other titles that you can think of PM me, leave a comment, or leave a message on my profile. If I just leave this book here, how would you guys think of some extra bonus chapters? They would be short but they would still be there. I could do one in Joel's POV, Jack's POV, Ali's POV (I think that was her name. She was Mallory's old friend), or anyone else's that you guys would like. 

EFFECTS OF CHOOSING MORE CHAPTERS

If you choose this options chapters will be incredibly boring and have no point. they would be uploaded longer than usual. They will only be 1-2 Wattpad pages long because there would be no inspiration. Those are all the things I can think of right now.

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW SAYING WHICH YOU WOULD PREFER

IF YOU ARE ON A IPOD OR ANY MOBILE DEVICE IT TAKES THREE CLICKS TO GET TO COMMENTS AND TYPE IN 'S' FOR SEQUEL AND 'C' FOR CHAPTERS. THANK YOU!!!

Soccerguppy