Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Song: White Horse by Taylor Swift Don't play it until you see ******************

Gage's POV

Today was the first day at my new school, most likely the first semester. I was going down South to see if I could find Mallory because school was the most important thing to her and this school is the best in the country. Jack was left in charge while I was gone and he gave me daily updates on what's happening with the enemy pack. They have been pressing on our borders for a while but some have actually gone into our land. They didn't attack us when we saw them. They scanned the group and then turned and walked back to their territory. It was getting annoying if you ask me. I think they are looking to see if our pack has the wolf that comes around only twice every thousand years.

They are thought to just be extinct but I guess the enemy has proof that they are back.

Mallory's POV

I woke up the next morning going from being in my bed, to being wet, then to my bed again. I shot straight up and looked and saw that I was drenched and there was a fish in my shirt. I grabbed the fish by the tail and threw it at Chris, who was standing there looking amused. Jayne was smirking at me.

"Did one of you two just throw water and a fish on me?"

"You wish you went to the ocean."

"You people are crazy."

"Well excuse me for thinking that you would want to go to your first classes."

"Classes?"

"Yes because there is this thing called school and we have to go to it."

I groaned and got up. I walked over to the dresser and grabbed some clothes and my shampoo and stuff so I could get a shower. I walked into one of the rooms and it wasn't the bathroom. I walked into another room and this time, it was the bathroom. I stripped and got in the warm shower. I was already wet from being dumped in the ocean but this was warm and not freezing. After my quick shower, I got dressed and put my hair in a towel so it could dry. I brushed my teeth and then pulled my hair out of the towel. I brushed through the tangled mess of red hair and I braided it down my back. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Jayne and Chris waiting by the door.

"Mallory, catch!" Jayne said and she threw me a granola bar. I caught it and grabbed the bag I brought for school. I grabbed my papers and we left for first class because we missed homeroom. I ate the granola bar on my way to my first class, werewolf combat.

Everyone was talking in their own little groups and I quickly scanned the crowd to see if I could see Cassie and Tey. I found them to the side and I quickly walked over there. They were talking about their roommates.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey Mallory." They said in unision. Again creepy.

"How are your roommates?"

"Mine are fine. The witch likes me and the vampire is a vampire so you can't expect much from that. The witches name is Hayley and the vampires name is Sam." Tey replied.

"Mine are alright. The vampire likes me but the witch is a big snoop. I caught her going through my things earlier. The vampire's name is Erin and the witch's name is Meghan. How are your's" Cassie said.

"Mine are fine. The Chrystin, the vampire, keeps to herself and Jayne, the witch, decided I needed to go for a swim this morning."

"Where did you go swimming?" Tey asked.