Chapter 47

Crystal's POV

"We're here," Hoshi's father parked near a building.

It was about 15 stories high and was grey in colour. We entered the lift and he pressed the button to the 10th floor. The lift stopped at the 10th floor and we got off. He led us down a corridor and stopped in front of the 3rd door. I was quite nervous as to how his mother would react. I instinctively held Hoshi's hand and he held it tightly to reassure me. I looked up at him and he grinned widely. The door opened and his father announced our arrival. We entered and his mother stood up slowly from the sofa. She was still quite sick from the looks of it. Hoshi rushed over to her, gave her a big hug and started crying. He expressed how much he had missed her and how he felt sad that they did not tell him she was in the hospital. I slowly went up beside him. He was wiping his tears.

"Mom, this is the love of my life, Park Crystal. I'm sure dad has told you about her," he proudly introduced me.

"Hi, Crystal. Nice to meet you. My husband told me good things about you," she shook my hand.

"Hi Soonyoung's mum, it's nice to meet you too. Please take care of me," I bowed and she laughed.

She spoke about how I was adorably polite. She pointed out that I had a sweet appearance. (Must have been the dress Jessie got me, I'll thank her later)

"But that's my first impression. I still have not approved of her yet as of now," she added firmly.

We nodded. She quickly changed back to a cheerful expression. She showed us to Hoshi's room and we brought our bags along. She opened the door and left us to settle down. I was quite surprised. It was clean and simple. There was a clean bed that could fit 2 persons nicely. There were also other basic furniture such as a dressing table and a closet. Probably because he hardly comes home due to work and staying in the dorm from young. They must miss him a lot.

Hoshi plopped on the bed and laid down. He took in the feeling of being at home.

"I miss this place. I'm glad to be home," he smiled.

Once we were done, I went out and we conversed with his parents. We got to know each other more. I also helped to cook dinner and cleaned the house little. His mother was recovering so I had to help out to lighten her load. I also helped to take care of her and get her water.

The evening afterwards I entered the room after my shower. Hoshi laid down on the bed. Seeing him happy to be home got me thinking of how his childhood was like. Then, an idea popped in my head.

"Hmm.. I wonder what you were like when you were young.. Maybe I should go ask your parents. Oh! They probably have a photo album with fetus pictures of you!" I exclaimed and ran out the room.

He quickly got up and chased after me.

"Auntie, I would like to ask if you have any pictures of Soonyoung when he was young?"I asked as I ran out the room.

Hoshi stopped running and nudged me. I ignored him. She did not hesitate to say yes and she asked her husband to get them. He emerged from the store room minutes later with a thick photo album. Hoshi facepalmed.

He dusted it and placed the sacred book on the coffee table. I sat beside Hoshi's mother. She unveiled the album and walked me through Hoshi's life from birth. Hoshi was sitting beside me, nervous and embarrassed.

"Mum, this is unnecessary," he mentioned.

"If this is the girl you are going to marry, she should see this," she raised a point.