Chapter 8

"Jealousy is just a sign you really love the person"

-Unknown-

***

Natasha's P.O.V

"Angelo ?" I see him there, sitting in the couch with an angry expression.

"Trouble" lingers in my head, as he slowly stands up from his seat and approach me with that remained look ons his face. His voice changes into a low and deep voice as he speaks.

"Where were you ?" His green eyes slightly darken as i see anger built up deep inside him.

"I was just with Nicholas, proceeding my plan" i say trying not to sound intimidated.

What is wrong with him ?

He suddenly pushes me slightly making me stuck between the wall and his hand. His face is just a few inches away from mine and it feels really awkward and right at the same time.

Could he possibly... be jealous ?

"You are my wife, remember ?" He lean in closer and closer until it reaches the tip of my ear.

"It's a part of the plan" he doesn't seem to listen at all, why would he even bother anyway.

He suddenly stops on my neck. His eyes widen in a mixture of anger and surprise.
"Is that, a hickey ?" He looks straight into my eyes in an unbelievable expression.

"Yeah" i say as i struggle to avoid his gaze. He suddenly let go of his hand and grab my hand instead.

"It needs to be sanitized" he says in the same low and deep tone. He drag me to the bedroom and immediately get rid of my clothes and making his way especially on the hickey spot.

It is just like that, for a while, until he stops, and look at me with teary eyes.

Is he, crying ?

Gosh no, why is he crying ?

I stand up from the sheet and stare at him for a moment. I see him trying so hard to not let the tears drop. It must be pretty embarassing. But i have never seen this side of him before.

"Hey, um, Angelo, why are yo-" before i can finish my sentence, i feel his lips presses down to mine, it's not a rough passionate kiss, it's a gentle and painful kiss.

"Please, don't do that again" his tears are now completely gone. It seems like he picked himself while kissing me.

"Do what ?" He is being really confusing right now, one moment he was angry, the next moment he was sad and now he is asking me something strange.

"Make me jealous" he says bluntly, as he pick himself up and get dressed, leaving me alone in the room, with no sign of him returning whatsoever.

***

It has been a few days since that last incident, and ever since then, Angelo don't talk much to me, in fact, he is rarely home, which makes me feel really uneasy.

It's not really good for both of us to remain quiet towards each other for a very long time, i need his help as well, i shouldn't get on his bad side now.

So today i decide to go to his office while bringing him lunch that i made myself since i thought he is a little bit too used of restaurant's food.

The office building is really big and neat looking, with most part of it covered in glass and it has white theme to finish things off. As expected of a modern man.

I walk into the building and meet Anne, the front office girl. She is very polite and i appreciate the way she speaks toward me even tough she had no idea i am Angelo's wife.

After i tell her, she becomes more polite and tell me that i can just go straight to his office.

I use the lift and press for the fifth floor out of ten floors and when the lift door open, i see Helena and Nicholas.

What a surprise...

"Oh, hello, Mrs Cavier" Helena says with her usual fake smile. I reply her fake greeting and avert my gaze toward Nicholas who still look at me once in a while, trying to not get caught staring.

"Going to his office ?" She continues. "Yes" i reply shortly and dryly, i am not in the mood to entertain her today.

"Oh, very well, we'll excuse ourselves then" both of them enters the lift and with one last gaze, Nicholas wink at me.

Hah, how funny.

I ignore it and walk towards his personal office room. I hear it is a few steps to the right from the lift so it shouldn't be that hard finding it. Especially since the door is the only one with white color amongst the brown doors.

I find it in no time, i knock the door, and i hear his voice telling me to enter.

But as i open the door, my mood instantly fall to the bottom of the deep sea.

Giselle, the silver haired lady, is sitting on Angelo's lap with her hands on his neck.

His jaw drops for a moment, and i stand there, speechless, like an idiot.