Chapter 11

"Love is not blind, love sees what is most true"

-Vanna Bonta-

***

Natasha's P.O.V

I look at Angelo who is in a vulnerable state. What was he even thinking to get drunk like this.

"Senorita, would you mind taking him, he is heavy" the man with a thick Spanish accent hand Angelo's over to me, and i put my hands on Angelo's shoulder to hold him and ensure he doesn't fall.

Angelo unconciously put his hands tight on my waist and wouldn't even budge, making it hard for me to even stand properly.

"He is such a pain sometimes, getting so heartbroken like that" the man murmurs to himself, but loud enough for me to hear.

"My name is Dean de Perez, but just call me Dean, i'm his one and only best friend" he chuckles a little.

"He.. is.. heavy" i says as i try to hold myself up while still making sure he doesn't fall.

The man helps to pull Angelo and rest him on the coach. Even so, Angelo seems to refuse being to far away from me as he literally pull my waist to the couch, making me fall right next to him.

Then, i hear a sigh.

"It's not good to be in a charming woman's presence for long, adios" then, he disappear in a blink of eyes.

How polite.

"Let's get John to put you in the bed" for a moment, i feel like i am babying someone. In a really bad way of babysitting.

I grab my phone to call John, even tough his is like a few steps away from where i am right now, i just couldn't go there since Angelo wouldn't let me go and i cannot shout since it's already pretty late at night.

"Hello ?" I hear him saying on the other line.

"John, can you go to the living room right now, Angelo is drunk, help me get him to bed, please"

I hear silence for a moment before he replied. "Understood"

Around five minutes later, John stands in front of me without his butler outfit. He just stands in a comfy plain t shirt and training pants, and his hair is still wet, making it's obvious he just took a shower when i called. Actually it's pretty new and differenf to see him like that.

"John, help..." Angelo keeps on clinging close to me, making it seems like he is a child that is scared of losing his favorite toy.

John doesn't say a word and immediately grab Angelo by shoulder and hold him.

"Madam, let's go" he walks toward the room and i follow behind him. We enter the room and put Angelo's down in the bed.

"Pardon me, i never thought he would go this way"

Huh ? Why is he apologizing ?

"Madam, please rest assured tonight, if anything happens, just call me" he says as he put his hands on his chest.

Now it goes the formal way.