Chapter 20

"You want someone to talk to, someone who doesn't know anything about you"

-Sharon Crowhurst-

***

Natasha's P.O.V

I enter his car and we head downtown to a restaurant. This particular restaurant is nothing fancy, it's just a common three star restaurant surrounded with people.

We choose the seat in the corner and order a plate of steak for each of us, and something to drink.

But honestly, I don't really want to waste my time here any longer, so it's better to get straight to the point.

"What do you want ?"

I am pretty sure I have said the same line to him over and over again, but sometimes people just deserve it, especially people like him.

"Listen, Natasha, I just want to apologize, okay. For everything really. I guess I have been a massive asshole to you, and I want to start over"

"And what exactly do you mean by starting over ?"

He suddenly grab my hand slowly and rub it on his own, as he stare at me straight in the eyes, which now makes me feel really disgusted.

"Marry me again, Natasha"

Hah ? What is he talking about ? Is he insane ? Has he gone mad ? Or is he just simply blabbering nonsense ? There's no way I am going to do that.

That is straight forwardly the craziest, most illogical, and mad statement I have ever heard.

What is the meaning of this ?

It's like a harassment !

"Let's start over, let's run away from both of them, I will cut myself with Helena and you cut yours with Angelo, let's go back to New Zealand and start everything over again, pretend we are just a normal married couple like we used to be, and have children on our own, what do you think about that ?"

This guy has finally reached the limit of his sanity, he has gone crazy.

I immediately pull my hand away from his, it's no longer a friendly conversation, he is indirectly harassing me and trying to make me return to the vulnerable state I was in. It's not good to be here any longer.

"Please, Natasha, I promise I will treat you better than ever, I won't leave your side ever again, just marry me once again cause now I have realized you are the one made for me, I don't even care about Helena's money anymore, just please give me one more chance"

I stand up and step back, since we are in the corner, we don't gain lots of attention, and I speak up loud and clear.

"No, Nick, that will never happen, I am married to Angelo now and that's final"

I immediately leave the building but as I am about to reach for taxi, he grabs my waist and drag me in to his car forcefully, I try to escape but he keep pushing me back into the car and hurried in to turn on the car and drive it.

"You are crazy ! This is kidnapping !" I scream to him to the top of my lungs.

"Sorry Natasha, but you and I should really get back together, if this is the only way for me to do that, than I have no other choice"

"I'm calling Angelo and the police"

"You better not !" He suddenly grab my phone and throw it outside the car.

"Now you have no other choice !"

I try to open the window but it's also locked, and I don't want to risk my life by jumping out from the car straight away, I could die instantly, and even if I manage to live, my body would hurt too much to run and he might catch up, so it's no good.

"You asshole ! How dare you do this to me, you low life bastard !"

He has a grin on his face.

"I didn't remember teaching my wife vulgar language, now, as soon as we arrive there in New Zealand, I will have to change your manner toward me again, Natasha, I prefer the sweet and submissive Natasha over this vulgar city lady"

"Shut up ! You were the one who caused this ! Now turn the car and bring me back to my house !"

"No, that is not your house, it's that good for nothing billionaire house, our house is in New Zealand, darling, and we are going to have three children together, isn't that cute ?"

This guy is out of his mind !

"No, you aren't even going to touch me, you bastard, and I don't want to have children with your DNA, so don't even think about it !"

"Well, what if I force you to ?"

Is this guy thinking of raping me ? Oh Lord, he better not !

"Don't you dare !" I say with venomous tone, now the only thing I can do is escape.

He drive me to the airport, is he seriously planning to bring me to New Zealand ? I don't even have my passport with me.

"Now then, let's go !"

"I don't have my passport, are you dumb !?" I mean, come on, he should at least consider that.

"Ah, that's right, well, why Don't I bring you to your house and you go take it quickly, then we will get back here again ?"

He has definitely messed up in the head, I don't even recognize who this man anymore.

"Just drive me back to my house !"

Surprisingly, he do drive me back to my house, and as soon as I am in, I call John to help me and get rid of this man.

Fortunately, John came in time

But then, something strange happens

He brought my passport on his hand and hand it over to Nicholas. What ? What is the meaning of this !?

John put on a smirk on his face as he lift my chin and whisper something that widen my eyes.

"Goodbye Miss, I am sick and tired of having you around, now Sir Angelo is going to be better that you're gone"

And once again, Nicholas drag me into his car after he gained my passport.

Jonathan ! He betrayed me !

Angelo,

please,

hurry up and find me !