Chapter 9

"Don't get mad, get even"

-Unknown-

***

Angelo's P.O.V

Natasha freeze there in front of the door as she sees Giselle sitting in front of me.

"Trouble"

Her expression changes into a dreadful one as she has an unbeluevable vibe around her. I know instantly this would be a huge misunderstanding.

She suddenly comes near as i look at her like a dumbass, not knowing what to do other than trying to get rid of Giselle and she wouldn't even budge as i try to push her away.

This damn woman.

Natasha puts something she has been holding in her hand for a while, a black lunchbox set is put on the desk RIGHT in front of me.

"Here, your lunch" she says trying to really keep her composure together, but i can hear hatred deep inside of her voice.

"Sasha, listen" i say as i stand up, causing Giselle to fall on the ground. I don't care if people perceive me as an asshole becauae i don't help her stand up, but i don't want to be seen as an asshole because i cheat on my wife. And this whole thing is a deep misunderstanding.

***

Two hours earlier...

"These are the documents you need to sign" Raynald, my secretary, and my office right hand, gives me a stack of papers which always bother many no matter how many years has passed of doing this.

He is more like a fatherly figure even tough we are pretty much the same age, he is just a few months younger than me yet he is a really capable man and my best friend since high school at the same time.

But still, he likes to boss me around sometimes when it comes to my works, sometimes i wonder, who is the boss here ?

Now this is one of the cons in the business world.

Before i even get to do anything, the phone rings and i pick it up.

"Mr Cavier, you have two guests downstairs" it's Anne, the front office girl.

"Who are they ?" I ask, still feeling bothered.

"Mrs Terence and her fiancee"

Those two, what are they doing here ? How bothersome.

"Let them in"

I turn off the phone and Ray looks at me with a blank expression.

"What ?" I ask him.

"Nothing, it just, you seems really bothered" he says bluntly. This guy doesn't know how to be a little bit less blunt, does he ?

"Whatever, excuse yourself" he sigh one last time before leaving the room.

Then, another knock is heard.

"Come in" i see Helena Terence, and of course, Nicholas Hither following her from the back like a puppy.

That bastard, damn him.