Epilouge

"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other"

-Audrey Hepburn-

***

Natasha and Angelo Cavier just returned from their trip to New Zealand, the home land of Natasha, where everything truly started, the beautiful place surrounded by nature, a perfect place for relaxation and breaking free from busy city life.

It has been years since they got married, for the eternal love birds now are blessed with four children, starting from the eldest, Pedro, Regina, Oliver and Freya, who are getting in their youth days.

The company under Natasha's name got bigger as a well known company under Cavier Corp umbrella, and keeps on expanding their branches all over the Asia and Australia.

Even after years of marriage, those two are still as close as ever, almost as if nothing has ever changed between them, Angelo is still as possessive as ever, and Natasha is still as playful as ever toward her husband, but perhaps it is because of time, that she has began settling down and getting into motherly hood, and try to not act like a young girl too much, for she almost hits her fifty. But I guess love does not know any time, for both of them still act like newly wed to each other.

They faced their own challenges as the kids grew up, and they began dating and getting into romantic stuff, as that reminded them of their young days.

And as for the others

Leticia was married to a man named Fergus, and both of them had a child named Carolina. Leticia was still keeping close contact to both Angelo and Natasha and the two relationship was and is still going well.

She is now opening up a boutique in New York and often travels overseas with her husband.

Dean now owns the best pub in town, and still proud of his flirty traits, he never truly settled down on a woman, and in fact, he is trying to not ending up as one of those sugar daddies from the news, but well, that seems to be pretty hard for him.

Now that he is older, he has slightly overcome his addiction of alcohol and stopped smoking since long ago, but he does enjoy a little drink here and there from time to time, but thanks to his good gene, he still looks like he is on his thirty.

As for Nicholas, there was a news that he was released from jail after all the years and now he is working on a restaurant as a dish cleaner. That's too bad for him who was trying to rise high and end up completely falling.

And Jonathan ?

Well, his whereabouts is still a mystery up until now, and let's just hope he is not getting back at them, but only time would reveal...

***

"Well, Honey, I think it's time we hand over everything to the children"

"Are you going to make Pedro as the next heir ?"

"No, I will make everything fair and square, whoever wins the place in my eyes, will take hold of my company, but the rest of our assets will be given to the other children when we die"

"We have grown old together, and I guess we will die together as well"

"Who knows ? But I do know one thing"

"What is it ?"

"I will always love you"

***

We are finally finished !!!

After 25 Chapters excluding prologue  and epilogue, we have finally finished the story, and I believe that this story will get noticed along with time.

Big thank you for everyone who has been reading this so far, and for those who have voted and commented, I appreciate you all so much !!!

Alright, now it's time to say goodbye for the story, but give me suggestion, would you like me to make a whole new story with references from this one ? If you do, I will try to make one by the beginning of new year.

But anyway, thank you again for all your support, I wish you all a happy and healthy life.

Love,

Celestial X Cross