Chapter 14

"The wise learn many things from their enemy"

-Aristhopanes-

***

Natasha's P.O.V

Today Angelo and i are going to spend the day together, we decide it is pretty wise if we spends some time together after the fight we had a few days ago.

We decide to go for the mall, and even tough it might seems a little bit off from the romantic side, but i do enjoy it, since i pretty much never had this kind of fun back on my home country, not that there weren't any, i just lived in a more isolated part of it.

We enjoy everything really, and if course, knowing Angelo, he would be the one who shops everywhere instead of me. Remember when i first got here and he literally bought hundreds of items from the mall for me ?

Yeah, we had to call John to help us with the stuff back then, but i do hope today we don't have to call him like that again.

Sometimes i start to think that he is somewhat of a shopaholic, quite unexpected, but it's good for a change of scenery, since even tough he is a pretty easygoing man, he is still pretty busy with the work and all.

We go window shopping on some shops and whenever he sees something he likes and though of fitting me, he would just immediately grab them and buy them right away.

Do i worry about it ?

Sometimes, i mean come on, what if he ends up spending too much just to spoil me and end up in debt ?

Hah, what am i talking about ?

Even if he were to buy a yacht, his money would still flow like water.

Oh, the spoiled life.

However, it does feel slightly awkward whenever we go together because women would always stare at him and i would feel slightly insecure. But somehow deep down, i trust him, and it makes me feel horrible.

We are holding hands with each other and i feel the envious look from all around.

"The men are staring at you, this is why i said you should have worn a turtleneck sweater and a piece of jeans and boots with scarf and sunglassed instead"

He says all of a sudden, making me laugh.

"That would be way too hot, i would stink here" i say jokingly. He wrap his hands around my waist and pull me closer, before giving a peck on my lips.

Suddenly i feel a chill on my skin.

"What's wrong, darling ?" Suddenly i feel his stare on mine. I can see his beautiful green eyes, both of us have green eyes but his are slightly darker than mine.

Something on the back on my mind screams.

"Stop with all these revenge, you love him"

I can't argue with that.

You know what.

Maybe my mind is right.

Maybe i should stop it and enjoy my new life with the man i love, and the man whom loves me in return.

"Nothing, just, i have been thinking about what you said"

"Which one ?"

Right, i just remember he was all drunk when he said all those things, so of course, he wouldn't remember.

"Never mind, but i guess i would stop with all these revenge ideas, maybe i should settle down and just enjoy my new life with you"

His eyes slightly widened by my words, but then i can feel a pressure on my waist and my legs are slowly lifted up from the ground.

"Angelo ! Put me down !" I say panicking. Then he starts spinning around for a bit like a little kid before putting me down.

"That was embarassing, i'm not a little kid anymore, you know"

"You know what, love ? After i'm done with my current work, i would take you to paradise"

"What do you mean by that ?"

He winks at me and smirk.

"You will know later"

***

I just arrive home when i meet Helena right in front of my house.

"What is the meaning of this ?" She suddenly approach me with an angry face.

"What are you talking about ?" I respond calmly.

"This !"

She suddenly shows an article and my eyes widen as i see the title.

'Cavier's New Wife's Past Affair ?'

Author's Note

Hello Readers

Now, we have reached the interesting part of the story, we have around ten more chapters before this story ends, but who knows ? I might make more if you want to !

Thank you for reading, Voting, and Commenting !

Love,

Celestial X Cross