Description

You kept me there against my will. You put your hands on my skin even after I begged you not to. You left me for days without feeding me but you still came in every night, ran your hands over my skin, unbuckled your belt and raped me. Every single night you managed to make me scream into the underwear you had stuffed in my mouth, letting them muffle out into the bright blue room; not once did anyone hear me.

That's what you wanted. You wanted to cage me in here, wanted to make me your slave and you wanted to take advantage of me whenever you could so you could feel like the worthless man you are.

I stared at the bright blue walls for so long. I used to love that colour. It used to be the colour of my room- the exact same shade. I thought that maybe if I think hard enough I could drift away whilst you touched me- go to a happy place. I thought that I would think back to the time I lay on my bed, looking up at the ceiling, planning out my future. I thought I could do it.

I couldn't.

I couldn't get pass how wrong it felt to have you touch me. All of this was wrong but you did this to me. You tied me on the bed, leaving me bare so your eyes can be satisfied with my naked flesh. I wish you had covered my eyes so I didn't have to see your sick twisted smile as you pleasured yourself. Now your face haunts me in my dreams.