Chapter 5

It wasn't until I heard mum's voice did I snap my eyes open and look at the T.V. You let out a laugh as your hands went down to my open legs. All you did to clean me was get a rough dry towel and wipe the outside. I wasn't focussed on what you was doing for your own pleasure because I was focussing on mum who was begging for the person who took me to give me back. I thought my tears had dried up but I began sobbing once again at the sight of my parents. You were too busy getting what you wanted that you paid no attention to mum. By the time I had calmed down, Kevin came up on the T.V. His hair was messy and his eyes were bloodshot.

We planned to go on holiday this summer. Just the both of us. I was going to surprise her to take her to....actually I won't say because when she comes back home and watches this, it'll ruin the surprise. So baby, when you watch this or if you are watching this now, you still have to wait until we actually go for the holiday. But I just wanted to let you know how much I love you and I'm waiting for you to come home. Come home back to your family and come back to me. I can't wait for the time I get to hold her in my arms again.

For the first time in those dreadful two weeks, I smiled. I knew everyone had hope but they relied on you to let me go but Kevin was basically telling me that I was the only one that could free myself. And he was right. You weren't going to let me go.

Whenever we go to sleep, she would always have to touch a certain part of me throughout the night. Even if it's her toes touching mine. She's the woman I love and the woman I want to see walk down the aisle. She's the only one that I want because the both of us- we're the bestest friends. I need her back in my life. I need her to scream at me when I make a mess in the kitchen or whenever I leave my smelly socks in her house. I need to hold her again in my arms and tell her how much I love her and how much she means to me. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you baby. I am so sorry. But come back home and I swear I won't ever let anyone take you away from me. Please, just let her come back home.

You turned off the T.V with a groan before he could finish. I felt my heart beat increase as your hands ran down my arms. The adrenaline was pumping through my body and I never felt greater. It was because of you that I was able to feel hope again. I do have to thank you for your foolish mistake. As soon as you pulled up your jeans and left the room, I formed the plan in my head of my escape.