Its love at first sight

Nina's POV

"Life is like a trial period; you try everything and anything because there will always be a new adventure waiting for you somewhere."

That is my motto, and that's why I took my breakup with Charles lightly. I knew that with him travelling and me not being able to handle a long-distance relationship, it was part of a bigger plan that would lead me to a new adventure, and that is exactly what happened.

My dad decided that I should leave the country "to recover from the break-up", although I have told him many times that it was my decision and that I am not regretting it, but as usual, he wouldn't believe me.

Since I am forced to leave, I decided to go to Egypt. I have always been interested in Egyptology and always think of ways to mix it with my designs. My dream is to be a famous fashion designer, but first I have to complete my studies.

I tried finding a place in Egypt where I could relax and at the same time understand more about the pharos. After a lot of searching, I decided to visit Luxor and Aswan. Something inside of me told me that there I would find something different, something that would change my life.

I told my friends Rachel and Emily about my father's plan and how I felt, and that I wanted them to go with me; being the spontaneous friends they are, they agreed without thinking twice.

Two weeks later

"OMG, I can't believe that we are actually here," I said.

Yeah, me neither; do you think we will find hot dudes?" said Emily, winking at me.

Well, we are here so she can recover, not look for a rebound," said Rachel, rolling her eyes at Emily.

"I told you millions of time that I am not here to recover because there is nothing to recover from for god's sake! You know what? I am leaving; meet you in the lobby.

Omg, they really get on my nerves," I said, whispering the last part.

Minute after minute, people started to gather, waiting for the tour to start.

"The one with the wavy brown hair and red shirt is mine," whispered Emily as soon as she stood beside me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked

"The boy with the red shirt standing by the reception desk, beside the blond with the black shirt, he is mine." I rolled my eyes but didn't say anything; after all, he isn't my style.

"OMG, I FORGOT MY PURSE! BE RIGHT BACK," I said as soon as I realised that I forgot my purse and dashed up the stairs and headed to our room.

As I was running, I didn't notice the boy leaving his room in a hurry until I bumped into him. He helped me get on my feet after falling hard on the ground, and OMG, he was the most handsome guy I have ever seen with his messy brown hair and blue eyes. When he smiled, I snapped out of my reverie and remembered my purse. I said a fast sorry and ran, heading to my room.

James' POV

I woke up to the sound of the phone ringing; it was my friend Tom, "Please don't tell me that you fell asleep again; I woke you up an hour ago, and the whole ship is waiting for you to start the tour."

My friends Tom and Kevin have decided to celebrate my 21st birthday in a special way, so we are going on a cruise in Luxor and Aswan, Egypt.

It took me a couple of minutes to actually realise what the hell was happening and to process that I needed to get ready very fast because I was late, as usual. Luckily, I had already prepared what I was going to wear the night before.