Will you be my girlfriend?

James' POV

It's the last day of the trip, and I am starting to panic. Nina and I have been getting really close. like, really close. We go everywhere together and do everything together, and I couldn't be happier. I don't want it to be just a fling; I really want her to be my girlfriend. I think that I can now ask her to be my girlfriend, and I decided to do that on our third date. When I asked Omar about good date locations, there was one that stood out the most for me, and it was the hot air balloons, and I decided that that should be where I ask her to be my girlfriend.

I asked Kevin to go and previously reserve a private balloon for the date tomorrow while I went with Rachel shopping to buy the dress that I would like Nina to wear. Meanwhile, Emily and Tom took Nina—I don't know where—so she wouldn't suspect our sudden disappearance. They all know about my plan to ask her to be my girlfriend, and they are helping me a lot.

*dress in chapters picture*

Next day

It's the big day. The one when I know does Nina share those same feelings towards me that I share towards her, or am I just a summer fling to her? But I am willing to give it a try.

I told Emily to get her dressed for the date, but I don't want her to see herself until we are actually in the air. I don't know how they are going to do it; they said they would figure it out. I also told the boys that they will be the ones responsible for taking Nina to the location of the date, and I'll be there before them to set things up.

I asked the chief of the cruise if he could prepare Nina's favourite food in advance so I could take it with me on the balloon so we could dine in midair. So before going to the location, I picked up the food, and it smelled and looked so delicious.

Nina's POV

It's the last day of the trip, and here I am getting ready to go on my third date with James since we came to Egypt. Every time I think that he can't get any better at planning dates, he always proves me wrong. This time, like the ones before it, I have no clue where I am going. The girls know, though, so they are the ones picking my outfit and doing my makeup.

"Emily, isn't this a bit too fancy for a date? ", though I can't see because she seated me with my back to the mirror, I can see the colours that she chose.

"Do you know where you're going? No! So be quiet, and don't distract me while I'm doing your makeup."

Emily snapped, and that worries me because she only snaps in two scenarios:

1. She is really nervous because she is going on a date.

2. She is hiding something huge.

And either way, I don't feel happy because she never hides something from me, and she didn't tell me that she was going on a date.

"OK, now I am done with your make up. I'll now blindfold you because I don't want you to see what you look like or how you are going to be dressed, and don't try to guess because it is not any of your stuff. James told me to buy it while you were on your last date", Emily said while blindfolding me. Although I can't see her face, I know that she has a smug look at the end of that sentence.

I hear the sound of a plastic bag, then the feeling of a silky brush brushing my legs. Emily then taps my right leg to lift it up, followed by the other leg. Now with what I can feel, I can guess that it is a short dress with a cinched waist, scallop bottom, and the chest opening is between a V-neck and a keyhole neck.

"Hey ladies, is our princess ready?" shouted Tom from the other side of the door, and I believe that Emily is the one who opened the door for him since Rachel is doing my hair. "Just give me a second, and... done!"