2. Find Her.

Mystery POV

I take a seat in the palstic chair, grabbing the phone and placing it to my ear. "Wassup', how you doing?" I ask. He smirks, "I'm good, money still flowing. How you doing?" He asks.

I shrug, "I'm ready to get out of here, it's been a long two years man."

He runs a hand down his face, "Who you telling? Running this business alone ain't easy. I need my partner back." He says with a smirk. I chuckle, "Yeah man, I know ya' punk ass is stressed without me by ya' side. But forreal, I need you to find her. She's the first face I want to see when I'm released."

He shakes his head, "You know she won't talk to me, not after the last time we spoke--"

"Man, I dont give a fuck about y'all old beef! That was two years ago! She left to better herself, I'm sure she don't give a damn about that old, musty shit! You not even with that bitch no more!" I snap.

He sighs, "I said some bad things to her--"

"I know that, and I whipped ya' ass for it didn't I?" I tilt my head, my anger growing. I only need him to find Steph and have her waiting for me when I walk outside.

Andrew rolls his eyes, "When does she come back?" He asks. "Two days. I've been counting down." I answer quickly.

"You get released in three so I'll try to make that happen for you okay? But no promises."

"Nigga, Stephanie isn't going to kill you on sight, she might give you attitude but you know how to handle that after being in a long ass relationship with Becca thot ass. It's not going to be hard to have Steph come up here." I state. He nods his head and hangs up the phone. We stand, me placing the phone onthe hook. 

I give him one final look that says that I wasnt playing. I want to see my baby.

Her face is the first thing I want to see once I'm free.

---

So the mystery POV ended up being Daniel. I guess it wasnt that hard to figure out, was it?