3. Ya' Hands.

We pull up to the club, hearing the music from all the way outside. Tee hands her keys over to the valet as we get out. I straighten my dress as I step onto the curb, the girls appearing beside me. "Tee, you just had to open your mouth and say our rank, huh?" Kara says, annoyance in her voice.

I let out a silent laugh. Tee had called ahead and told the club that they would be hosting three of Georgia's best dancers for the night and for them to make it the best night of our life. And because out that, we have three big as secuirty gaurds and two lines full of fans from Georigia who flew out to see us.

Who knew we were that poppin'?

"Look bitch, I was not about to pay for the VIP treatment and bottles. Not everyone can be Stephanie, okay?" Tee says, throwing shade my way. I laugh, knowing that their bank account is as big as mine.

I begin walking towards the club entrance causing people to begin screaming. MY laugh fades as i walk into the club, ready to turn up.

It is our lasty day here.

---

"Panda, Panda, Panda, Panda, Panda, I got broads in Atlanta! Twistin' dope, lean, and the Fanta! Credit cards and the scammers! Hittin' off licks in the bando!" Desiigner's voice floods the club as we all dance.

The ice in my cup splashes as I Milly Rock with one hand.

 A tap lands on my shoulder and I turn to find one of the clubs workers smiling at me, holding up a folded piece of paper

A tap lands on my shoulder and I turn to find one of the clubs workers smiling at me, holding up a folded piece of paper. I place my drink down and take it from her, saying a quiet thank you.

Can I have this dance? It reads. I raise my eyebrows and look around. I find Dave beside the DJ, vibing to the music but looking directly at me. I wave the note and he nods.

Sure, why not.

I nod and begin walking out of the VIP section and into the crowd. I don't know how he finds my short self in the sea of moving bodies but he does. You would expect that if he was corny, he would've told the DJ to play a slow song. But that's not Dave.

O.T Genasis's voice blares through the speaker and the club gets loud. "Cut it, cut it, cut it, cut it. Cut it, cut it, cut it, cut it. Them bricks is way too hot, you need to cut it! Your price is way too high, you need to cut it!"

I grin as I begin dancing with him, having fun. We go from Milly Rocking, to doing the Dab, to two stepping, just having fun. By the end of the song, we're both sweaty and tired, but on cloud 9. We make our way back to the VIP section. As we approach the VIP section, I see that the girls have found toys for tonight. I simply shrug and take my seat, David following me. He sits down beside me and leans back, looking at me.

"You can dance, you really be cutting up." He says, breathing heavy. I smirk, "It's in my blood. When music comes on, I have to move. You chose a hype song so of course I had to get it."