7. Bang Like Bandits

Daniel POV

I jump up when I hear banging on my front door. I rub my eyes and look around, finding Steph  beside me, sleeping. I smirk and move some of her big hair out of her face. 

She looks so peaceful.

Those two years surely did change her. Mentally and physically, but overall mentally. After our... love making, you can say... I sat and talked with her until we fell asleep. Her thoughts are more evolved, she thinks on a bigger level.

Someone bangs on my door again, this time I hear screaming to go with it. I look away from her quickly, snatching my boxers, that are a little too small due to my weight gain, off the floor and grab my gun off the night stand. I silently walk to my bedroom door and go through it, close it behind me softly. 

I go down the steps and stomp to my front door. I look through my peep hole to find Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dumb, also known as Kara and Tee, standing there. I smack my lips and rip the door open, "What the fuck yall want this damn early in the morning?" I snap, squinting at the bright sunlight.

"Bitch, it's after 2 pm and we wouldn't have to bang like bandits if Stephanie would just answer the goddamn phone, now where is she?" Tee says looking past me and over my shoulder. I rub my eyes again, "Man, she sleep, come back later." I groan, slowly starting to close my door. A hand hits the door and makes it open again, catching me off gaurd. 

"We'll be back in a hour and a half, make sure shes awake and ready to hang, aight?" Kara says, looking me dead in the eye. I suck my teeth, "I'm her boyfriend, not her father but whatever, bring her clothes too." I demand back. She nods and takes her hand off the door. I shut the door without saying goodbye and turn to walk up the steps.

But an angel stops me.

Steph is standing at the bottom of the steps, rubbing sleep out of her eyes. She has the sheets wrapped around her, her hair framing her face and majority of her upper body. "Was that the girls?" She asks, finally taking her hand from her face. I nod, "Yeah, they'll be back in a hour and a half with your clothes."

She raises an eyebrow, "With my clothes? Who said I was living here?" She asks. I smirk and raise my eyebrows," I did." I begin walking towards her, "I been waiting for two years to have you, you think that I'm gone wake up every morning without looking at your face?" I ask, arriving infront of her. I glance down at covered body ad tug the sheets away, leaving her naked. I lick my bottom lip, "Without you or ya' body?"

She smirks and purses her lips. She places her hands around my neck and gives me a quick kiss, "No, but--"

"Ain't no buts, you and that cute ass, new ass, country accent of yours is staying here with me. End of discussion." I say, my tone final. She pulls her bottom lip into her mouth and nods, "Okay." She says, looking me up and down. She then turns and begins walking up the steps, completely naked and comfortable as hell.

She looks at me over her shoulder, "You coming or what?" she teases.

---

Stephanie POV

"So bitch, was it big?" Tee asks, leaning over the po' boy I made her. Kara is silently eating her po' boy, listening to our conversation. I scratch my arm, "Dont worry about that, just know I'm happy." I answer. "That means he got a horse dick in them pants." Kara says with a mouth full of food. I swat at her and she holds her hands up in surrender before carrying her plate to the sink.

"So what happened after yall slammed boots? Did the deed? Swapped spit--"

"We talked. We talked about the day I left and what happened during those two years." I answer. "Where was he when we were leaving?" Tee asks before sipping her water.

"Swat had bust in here and locked him up. He said he had just gotten up and grabbed his keys to come see me off when they came in, guns blazin'." Kara shakes her head, "That shit is crazy. Now yall back together, now what yall gone do?"

I shrug, "We're together now. It's like an awkward faze, ya' feel me? Because he can go back to the trap but what do I have? I don't want to go back to dancin', even if I wanted to, I couldn't go back to the club because I weigh too much."

"First of all, Jason would have to let you dance because, even though you gained weight, you gained it all in the right places. Secondly, we said we was gone flip our money remember? Turn these millions into billions." Tee reminds, shoving my arm lightly. I bite my lip and nod, "But where do we start?" I ask, holding a hand out.

"First you want to become known in the club scene." Daniel says, walking into the kitchen rolling his sleeves up. Hes wearing a long sleeve shirt, dark jeans and some jordans.

"I'm surprised that you have clothes that fit you." I state.

"I dont, these jeans are too tight."

"Yeah, we can tell." Kara says, sipping her juice. I suck my teeth and mush her face, making Tee laugh.

"Like I was saying, you gotta build your club presence and then opportunities and money will come to you. Since you're females, they will come much easier." He says. I nod but I'm too distracted by how good he look.

Extra daddyish...

He catches me looking and smiles, walking over and giving me a kiss on my forehead. "Aww, yall so cute I could throw up." Tee says before fake gagging. "Shut up, bitter beatrice, you get some dick soon." Kara says popping her arm. Tee sucks her teeth and mutters 'whatever'.

"Y'all wanna go to the mall?" Daniel offers, looking from me to the girls. I nod, "I wouldn't mind it."

The girls shrug and grab their bags, "who got that gas money though?" I add.