9. Disrespectful!

Daniel POV

The club surely has changed, especially its music. Like who is this Desiigner dude and why is he so popular? What is a 'dab'?

That's questions for another time, right now I'm watching the dance floor, bored. People are dancing but I have no idea what they're doing. Stephanie's beside me but by the way shes moving in her seat, I know she wants to dance.

"If you want to dance, then you can go ya' know." I say to her, catching her attention. She looks at me and shakes her head, "I don't want to leave you." 

"I won't be alone." I point out. Every ranked member of the gang is here, celebrating my return. She looks around contemplating for a second before finally saying okay. Kara and Tee were already dancing so she just went and joined them.

I watch her jog to the dance floor, excitement in her every step. A Rihanna song came on and she began grinding, giving a show. Tee and Kara grabbed a partner while she danced with the air. I turn to Andrew to see him watch Tee. I tap his arm, catching his attention, "Whats up with you? You like Tee or something?" I ask, sipping my Hennessy.

He shrugs, "She's interesting. I've been texting her all day forreal, she's different." I nod, knowing the feeling, "Well if you want me to put in a word with Steph for you, let me know." I offer. He sits up from his laid back position, putting his elbow on his thigh. "Speaking of Steph." He points in the crowd and i immediately look. 

I spot her grinding with a nigga.

My blood boils immediately. I put my glass down and stand, walking out of the VIP section quickly.

Stephanie pov

I was grinding to Rihanna when I happened to peek up and see a body dancing directly infront of me. I look up t the face and see that it's David. I gasp slightly and throw my arms around his neck, giving him a tight hug. "I can't believe youre here!" I shout over the music. "Tee and Kara convinced me to come up here for a short vacation, I missed yall so much!" he shouts back. We seperate just as the Drake part of the song comes on. We look at eachother and begin dancing. 

To others, by how close we look, it may seem like we getting down and dirty on the dance floor but in reality, we're barely even touching. We grind as Dave sings the words in my ear, making me grin at his bad Drake impression. "Long distance, I need you. When I see potential I just gotta see it through. If you had a twin, I would still choose you. I don't wanna rush into it, if it's too soon! But I know you need to get done, done, done, done, if you com-- oof" He's cut off when he's knocked to the floor.

I look down at him while he's on the floor before looking at the culprit. "What it is bitch, we got a problem?! Fuck you all up on my girl for?!" Daniel snaps, the shiny blade in his hand catching my attention. David begins getting up and Daniel begins walking towards him, tapping the knife against his thigh.

I get between them quickly, "Hold up! Chill!" I shout over the music. I look around for help but find no one, not even the girls. "Ayo, what you push me for, 'patna?!" David yells, squeezing me between him and Daniel.

"Don't be all up on my girl like that!" Daniel retorts. I puff out air before pushing Daniel's chest with all my might, moving him back a few feet. The look on his face is pure anger. The girls burst out of the crowd, "What's going on? What you got a knife out for?!" Kara asks, coming towards me cautiously.

I turn to David, checking him over, making sure he's okay. I grab his wrist and begin dragging him through the crowd, towards the entrance of the club. We make it outside, the chilly night air fresh and crisp. We walk a few feet away from the door before i turn to him, doing a quick run down. "Are you okay? Did you hit your head?" I ask, gripping his chin and turning his head, looking for bumps or bruises. "If ya' head hurts, we can go to the hospital and makes sure that you don't have a concussion, are you feeling sleep--" He snatches out of my grip and shakes his head, "I'm fine, but who the fuck was that?!"

At that exact moment, the club doors fly open, revealing a red Daniel and an out of breath Kara and Tee. Daniel begins walking up on David again and I get between them. "Stop walking up on him like that, Daniel!" I snap, pushing his chest, only making him move back a few inches this time.

"Naw, man, this nigga grindin' on you like he wanna lay pipe or something, that's disrespectful!" Daniel shouts, hurting my ear drums.

"This is Daniel?! The nigga you left nola for?! Mmm, you could've done better Steph." David disses, making Daniel push past me and take steps towards him before Andrew grabs him. "Will y'all chill the fuck out?! It's not that damn serious!" Tee shouts. "It's really not. " Kara adds.

I turn to David and point a finger in his face, "Don't fucking do that." I warn, giving him a specific look. I turn back to Daniel whose fighting hard to get out of Andrews grip. "What the fuck is the matter with you?! Why you so mad?!" He calms a bit at my question but doesn't lower his tone when he yells, "What you mean, why am I so mad?! I let you go dancing for 2 minutes and I turn around to find you basically fucking this nigga on the dance floor!" He yells 'hella loud. "Dont fucking yell at me! This is my fucking friend, I can dance with him however the fuck I want because I'm grown, or did you forget?! Secondly, we were barely fucking touching! You had no right to put your hands on him!" I yell back, twice as loud.

Hey, if you wanna get loud, I can surely be louder.

"No the fuck you can't dance however the fuck you want to dance! You with me, you're not single anymore!" He says. A tap lands on my shoulder and I turn around to see the valet man holding out a piece of paper towards me. I take it cautiously, looking at him confused, "A man told me to give this to you when I saw you." The valet says. I nod and fully take it out his hand, not getting a chance to peek down at it before Daniel says something. "You got niggas droppin' off notes to you now?! Going down south surely has changed you into a hoe." He says that last part in his regular voice.

My head snaps up to him and I narrow my eyes, "Do you wanna fight?"