This means war!

A/N: Hey, hey, hey peeps! First of all, thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting for this story. Hazel and Tyler are loving you for your support and hope you'd not abandon them. :)

This chapter is dedicated to TaraJadeStone for her awesome and encouraging comments.

Enjoy! :)

___________________________________

It was recess and I was walking to the cafeteria with Chase. When we reached there, I saw Derek and Ashley already seated at our regular spot. I started walking to the counter to get me some food but Chase stopped me. "Hey, why don't you go and join them while I get you your lunch?"

"Okay," I said while reaching out for my wallet.

"That's not what I meant. It's my treat. I'll get you whatever you want," he said.

"Why would you? I'm loaded." I said, patting my butt pocket that had my wallet. "I can buy my lunch. You don't need to do that." I finished.

He stood there with a pleading look in his eyes.

OMG! He's so cute!

"Puppy- dog eyes, huh?" I asked skeptically and smiled. "Nice touch."

What?

Don't judge me. How could I resist his adorable eyes?

Okay, you got me! I just could not deprive myself of the ridiculously tasty taste of free food. My mouth was watering and there were tacos for lunch today. It's a fact people, free food tastes better. But knowing the number of people present in the cafeteria, I resisted the strong urge to get down on all fours and bark, 'woof! food!' while wagging my tail.

Hey! Chase likes dogs, right?

He beamed at me and then went away in the direction of the counter. But I stood there, looking at him, till he disappeared into the crowd. I was completely awestruck. I was happy to be friends with him. All these gestures he was doing for me were drawing me further into him.

You know, guys are not that bad. They are so sweet and adorable and gentle and thoughtful......I turned around on my heels to go to where my friends were seated and saw Tyler. It looked like he was trying to eat the noodles in front of him with his mouth, I mean without using his hands at all...and gross and uncivilized and complete morons.

Not all guys can be like Chase. Exceptions like Tyler Knight are always there.

I went straight to the table and sat as far away from Tyler as possible. It was then that I realized that Tyler was not the only one who was being 'uncivilized'- my best friend, Derek, was giving him company too. Both the guys were busy shoving noodles down there throats.

Haven't they ever heard of a thing called fork, or do they even know that Jesus has gifted us hands so that we can use them to eat? Guys are impossible!

Ashley was looking at them with a bemused expression. Finally Tyler's noodles were over. But Derek was still busy.

"I told you I'd beat you at this," Tyler said to Derek, his mouth still full of noodles.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Tyler and Derek were having a noodle eating competition. Guys never grow up. Do they?" Ashley replied. I felt pity for her.

I looked at her and patted her back gently.

"It must be hard having a crazy boyfriend and harder living under the same roof with him," I said and pointed towards Tyler.