Finally found one!

I like him.

I like him and that's it!

I know, I had been a fool before....ignoring what I felt for him. Lying to him.

Lying to myself!

But just this kiss had me going weak in the knees. I could bet a hundred grand that had he not been holding me, I'd have fallen on the floor into a heap.

A heap of messed up emotions which were all that I was feeling right now.

It was as if a sudden realization had hit me. I just gave up. I gave up denying.

I couldn't even make out what exactly I'd been keeping myself from admitting it.

He made me feel wanted.

He made me happy.

He made me blush.

He made me feel stronger.

I wasn't freaked out anymore. Sure it was dark, sure I was shit scared at first but he was there too....holding on to me, being a rock for me. And that's what had me questioning myself.

Why was I not scared?

Why did I not wanna get out anymore?

Why did his presence alone made me feel brave?

Why didn't I want that kiss to end?

The answer was pretty obvious and this time I had the courage to tell it to myself.

I did like Tyler back....so much, that it hurt!

He made me feel like no one ever had and it was all too new and kinda exciting for me.

We were just standing there, looking into each others' eyes.

I just wanted to tell him. Tell him all that had crossed my mind in the last few minutes. But I didn't want this silence to break.

It was too perfect to be broken.

He put his hand back to my waist and stepped closer as he rested his forehead on mine.

I just took a deep breath and intertwined my fingers in his hair, moving them slowly.

Suddenly the door burst open and I literally jumped away from Tyler.

“Got your text!” Scott, another guy from the team said waving his phone in the air.

Tyler sighed and said, “Thanks dude!”

“It’s alright. See you guys around.”

Just as he left, a distraught Ashley took his place at the door who was soon joined by Derek, both clearly out of breath.

“I’m so sorry!” Ash said as she rushed towards me and hugged me tightly. “I had no idea that the lights were out in the classrooms. I’m just….I’m so sorry Hazel! I swear I had no clue at all! I just wanted to make things rights and-”

“Ash! Ash it’s okay! Really! I’m good,” I said to calm her down.

“Let’s get you outta here first,” Derek said and grabbed my forearm, leading me out of the room.

I turned my head a little to look at Tyler and saw him smiling at me.

“Hazel! Where have you been?!” Chase came running towards us in the corridor. “I’ve been looking for you everywhere!”