Crybaby

A/N: So it's MONDAY!!! But well clearly, none of you found out why this Monday is so good...soo...fine!

Anyway here's the chapter like I promised!

________________________________

“Hazel, I’m so sorry!” His voice cracked and I closed my eyes shut. I just could not believe he was crying!

I shook my head at Derek and sighed. I could not talk to him. I knew my voice would have come out weak because I was about to cry too.

Derek frowned and shook his head slowly. “No dude. It’s me, Derek.”

“Where’s she? Is she with you? Where are you guys? I can just come ove-”

“NO!” I answered immediately but then stopped on realizing what I had done. Damn!

“Hazel? Hazel I’m really sorry, okay? I know I fucked up. I fucked up really bad and I know it’s all my fault! I just,” he sniffled again, but not so loudly, as if trying to hide that he had been crying. As if his voice had already not given him away!

“I’m so fucked up! I was just angry and I…I was not thinking when I said all that!”

A tear rolled down my cheek and Derek patted my arm and left the room. “You don’t trust me Tyler,” I said in a low voice and though I had wanted to ask him this, it came out as a statement.

“No! It’s not that baby,” As cliché as it may sound, I felt such a pain in my heart by the way he said ‘baby’ that I started crying full on. “It’s just I don’t trust Chase and…not only him but any other guy you hang out with. I just….I thought we were so close, just so close and then I saw him kissing you and then…I was very angry!...at him! I was livid and then when I saw him at your place I just…I could not hold it! I just lost it from there on!”

I sobbed loudly. God dammit! “Hazel! Hazel! Just don’t cry! Please!” He sniffled too.

“Tyler…You’re not helping!” I said as I tried to stop crying.

“Sorry,” he cleared his throat and took some deep breaths. “When I saw that look on your face, I knew you were hurt and just for a split second I felt happy to have made you feel that way, the way I had been feeling but then I realized how bad I had screwed up everything and what an asshole I was being for thinking that way. I can never even think of hurting you in any way, forget enjoy it! I just could not stop hating myself for that!”

He sighed. “I’m very sorry baby,” he whispered. “I promise I won’t do anything like that ever again! I-”

“It’s okay,” I said slowly.

“Huh?”

“It’s okay. I get what you mean. And…I guess I overreacted a bit,” I shrugged.

“No, you didn’t! I overreacted!”

“No really! It was me! I overreacted!”

“No Hazel! It all happened cuz I overreacted!”

“WHAT THE HELL?! WHEN I’M SAYING IT WAS ME WHO OVERREACTED, CAN’T YOU JUST GO WITH IT?!”

“Okay! Okay! You’re right! You overreacted!”

“I OVERREACTED?! How dare you, Knight?!”

“What?! No! Hazel! Sorry! I meant I overreacted?” he said timidly.

I wiped my face and burst out laughing.

“Uh?” he asked.

“I was kidding you crybaby!”