thirty four

REALLY, SEB?
TALIA INNOCENT IN SEBALIA CHEATING SCANDAL - SEBASTIAN TO BLAME?

This year's supposed power couple just can't keep away from the cheating rumours can they?

Things don't seem to be particularly sunny for Summers, 27, after another emerging cheating rumour this week - this time from her better (or perhaps worse) half.

Sebastian was seen last night leaving a gruelling 16 hour day of filming only to hurry to Starbucks.

While we'd like to believe it was purely because he needed a latte to fulfil his tired inner white girl, we'd be wrong by far if we did so.

He was spotted at the coffee chain accompanied by a mystery girl fans and paparazzi alike have failed to identify - until this evening.

The girl? Ailee Thomas.
Talia's assumed enemy who has quite clearly not been a Sebalia shipper since day one.

Ailee, also 27, has connections with Talia that are quite unknown. However, regular instagram comments have proven to us that she's not aboard the Sebalia ship, and quite confidently so.

So why is our beloved metal-arm wielding actor spending time with her now away from his girlfriend?

Looking a little cosy there, Sebastian. Not to mention shifty considering our sources tell us he spent a lot of time glancing out of the window. Scared to let your dirty little secret out, Sebby?

Whatever the reason they're together, we're sure Talia won't be too happy.

All we have to say is sorry ㅡ to Talia for the false rumours. Looks like you're not the one at fault, after all.

Amber Hansen
for E!News

---
aNOTHER UPDATE WOW
hoe wyd:-( sebastian stop yourself
my baby how could you
i love writing drama but my babies need happiness so much
elöise