What the Hack

Oh guys i forgot very important thing...

I never ever ever own The characters the plot and Trisha only. And the Water owl. I just make it :) :) :). And all the pruduct i been said in story is not mine

Pietro PoV

We wait outside the building. I think she scolded Fury up to now. Me and my Sister talking about how she give back my life again. Her power can kill and give back the life of one person. She can only give back the live if its not dead in month. "Hey fella bitches." I turn back it was Trisha. She has a medium sea-green sling bag. Her mouth have a lollipop. She wear gray glasses. Her red converse shoes is good. "Were just walking because it near." She remove her lollipop in her mouth "Ok."

"Do you think were safe doing this?" I asked my sister "Of course. Were just passing by the Hydra building and get back Jarvis and Samantha." I just nod. Its first time that were leaving without the team except of course when were in house. The traffic light is green so we cant passed by. But if i use my power. Why not?

I heard no footstep. I look back "Wanda look at Trisha." I pointed out. We run to her. "What's wrong." Wanda asked Trisha "Keep walking." She said we walk and walk "AHA! Perfect is this place." She pointed on a candy shop "A candy shop?" I asked "Yes-- im run out of lollipops." We just go with her "5 Pack of lollipops." She ordered. I blinked 3 times. 5 pack thank goodness she didin't have a toothache. "$50 bucks." The vendor said. Trisha gave a lotus casino card. "The manager said that it can use anytime anywhere." Trisha speak to the vendor. I thought that the lotus casino card is an infinity.

"So rich." I said to her "Oh course am I Pietro." She pat my back "OH HOW A LUCKY DAY." We stop on the front of a convinience store. "What are we doing here?" Wanda asked her "Buying 5 litters of my favourite flavor ice cream... Rocky Road." We both gulp. I held the 4 packs of lollipops and now 5 litters of ice cream. She buy and get one of the 5 bucket of ice cream "You're lucky you're not having toothache." Wanda suprise. Well me too, i been suprise that she never have a toothache. "You want both ice cream right?" She asked. How did she know? Oh yes i know she is a mind reader "Go get the two." She hold the two buckets of ice cream "Thanks." Wanda said. We get nearer and nearer.

"Were here. Where the people hail this fuckin hacker company." Were in front of HYDRA building "I cant do this. Maybe--" "Maybe what Wanda. Maybe we cant. We been caught. Because no Tony,Steve,Natasha,Clint, NO TEAM. We team to help them back the thing that important to us. The program. Dont be Negative Wanda. Think that when we get that. The SHIELD will be private again. Your powers, natasha, Thor, Steve will be forgoten. You and Pietro will having private life again." I just carressing my sister's back and she just sigh. "

Trisha PoV

"C'mon let's go inside and get that bitches."
Ok now Wanda been hitted of my precious Word of Wisdom. We enter the Hydra and all is looking on us "Gazing is rude, mate." A big guy gazing at me maniacly. Pietro hold our head "Dont do. Ok NOW!" We been run. Faster that bullet. And mercury. Just joking "134 floor. Left. 36th door from right. Clint and Nat is in the perimeter." I give the direction "OH BITCH UNCLES.... DID FRIDAY IS HACKED TOO?" I asked Wanda "She been destroy when a missile hit the satelite. After that Tony been so depressed." I just nod. So we need to rush "Were here." And the plans build in my mind "Wanda make all of that float." I pointed the computers "-and type the password 'Ultron Rocks' the u and r is capitalize." The computers type itself. I sit one of the swivel chair. Many is writen.

Hacked places
Hacked devices
Programs
Agents
Override

"You better click the the Overide." Pietro. I shook my head "The Agents. Why hw named agent if it can be employees." I click it

Generals
Pentagon Officers
Soldiers [SS&S]
I.T

I click the soldier SS and S

Project_WS
Project_SPS

"What's the meaning of this?" Wanda asked." Only two files left. "Let's find out." "Is that soldiers is HYDRA members?" Pietro asked. He give me my percious USB Card "Yes." I put the USB Carefully. I click the Project_WS.

"The project winter soldier HYDRA members are James Barnes, Lorna Loha, Stephen Gordal, Luke Heim. Working6 in 7 years" I read it. The whole Avenger team is in my back "Bucky is still a HYDRA,Steve so let him go." I said. Steve is look like a 16 years old stick man from brooklyn. "Let see the other." Steve close his eyes. "Project Super-soldier. Made by Mr. Stark. Steve Rogers. Working on HYDRA for 2 years." We all look shock. I close my eyes. Bit my lower lip. And breath heavily. "Guys don mess up things here. I think he had a reason so later let --" a gunfire explode. I release the owl and put it near the door.
"--him explain." I click the Overide

Chips. Only one file is here "Need 5 chips to overide!" I shouted. I made some RPG to to fight "Where is the location?!" Uncle asked me "In Russia. The private phone of their president. In London. The IPad of Dutchess of Cambrige. In White House. The Laptop of Presidential daughter. And in Pentagon. The 36th desktop in I.T. room. Prime Minister of North Korea" I run in them. The owl's wing,the vibranium shield, Wanda's power shield us. Vision is one who killed the agents. And my RPGs. "Ultron was a good picker." I leave the team.

I apprate in Olympus. "THAT DICK. AGHH DIE. HE WILL FEEL MY WRATH TO SKIN UNTIL HE FEEL IT TO BONE MARROWS!! I WILL WEAR A DRESS IN THAT SITUTATION. GIVE ME SOME PEOPLE TO KILL!! HE CHALLENGE ME. THEN DO. I WILL KILL HIM. REMOVE IN FUCKIN UNIVERSE. AND DELETE IN CHAOS!!" I been fire up. My clothes change, my hair and the owl was big like the throne room door. I see the Manhattan raining.The few gods look at me. The other gods ran. "Said to you--" "DONT TALK ABOUT FUCKING SHIT SEMINARS. MY DAY WAS RUIN. NICK GET MY USB CARD. THAT MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE AMERICA'S BOOK OF SECRET. BECAUSE EVEN THE BOOK WAS THERE. MY GODS. SECOND I BEEN BUY LOLLIPOPS BUT MOSTLY IT WAS STRAWBERRY FLAVOR THAT I SAID IS ORANGE AND LEMON. THIRD I BROUGHT ICE CREAM. I SAID ROCKY ROAD AND SHE GAVE ME DOUBLE DUTCH. OH AND FORTH. THIS IS THE 2ND YEAR WHEN MY BOYFRIEND LEAVE ME BECAUSE OF THE STUPID RULES THAT ODIN GAVE!" They mouth aparted "So, the secret of the whole world--" "WHOLE FUCKIN CHAOS, ZEUS!" They all nod "You better rest my daughter." Dad pat my back "Yeah, that's what i need."