Hawai and Fame

Steve PoV

Queen Trisha is angry because of loss of her Relatives. That's why we didin't enter their problem. We just help them. And now where going to a country that always summer. Hawai. I bring my summer outfits and my war gear mostly my shield. But now i wear Blue stripes polo and blue denim jeans. I go down with my 2 luggage. My phone rings. It was Sharon.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Do you have free time tonight?" She asked.

"Sorry but we have mission now, bye." I end the call. Trisha face on me.

"Oh so you know how to use smarphone, huh." She said sarcastic. Her face has no stress,blackhead,depression.

"Hey, owh. A exploading muscles under that polo huh." Natasha wear pink sweater with holes. She wear white shorts too and pink flats with summer hat.

"And you were too girly!" Clint stated. He just wear simple V-neck t-shirt with ripped jeans with flipflops.

"And your to simple!" Bruce shouted from above. He wear Gray polo shirt with 3 buttons open then jeans and Vans.

"Too boring guys." And then angel-- i mean Wanda with polo with 3 buttons open tuck in a ripped shorts

"Same sista'." Pietro flash on us. With oversize tank top wtih faded color jeans and high cut rubbershoes. Then someone knock on door.

"Guys let me enter!" Thor shouted from outside. The door open automatically.

"Thank gods Thor know to knock." Trish said sarcastic. Thor wear blue T-shirt with Superman logo in the center with jeans and Vans.

"The fuck, Thor?" Trish complain. We just rolled our eyes. We all have exceeding 3 luggage because of Stark. That wear polo and jean with leather shoes. In demigods and gods. Only Trisha, Thalia and Aphordite is here. Trisha have 2 luggage and Aphrodite have 1 travel bag.

"Sorry are we late?" The other unison. Percy have simple white V-neck and ripped jeans. Jason have denim polo and jeans Piper have silk skirt and long sleeve with heels. Frank have white v-neck polo with 3 buttons up and tuck in dark blue jeans. Hazel have black spaggeti strap and ripped jeans. Leo have printed polo and faded blue jeans. Clarrise have denim polo that was knoted and white trousers with brown heel boots. Connor and Travis Stoll have the same clothes. Blue v-neck and jeans. Im amaze on Nico. He change his clothing. White tank top and denim jacket with ripped blue faded jeans. Trisha and Nico have sunglasses. In gods Zeus have all white polo and jeans. Hera have all white jeans and knotted polo with hot thick red lipstick. Poseidon have blue V-neck T-shirt. I see him have a tattoo right arm said "Athena always has a plan" . Hades have all black clothes. Apollo have all black clothes too. Ares have black long sleeve
And blue jeans. Artemis have off shoulder Aztec design and blue denim shorts. Dionysus have his always clothes. Demeter have white tank top with black jacket and she have floral bruno mars hat. Heaphaestus have Clark kent style clothes. Trish reacted it.

"What the fuck is problem on Superman. I know he's handsome as hell but clark kent style clothes and supermN logo. What.the.fuck?" She said. Hermes have all black clothes too.

"What is the freaking hell all have black clothes. I expected Nico and Hades but. What the hell?" Trisha react again.

"Ready to Vacay and War?" Trisha ride her Yellow Ferrari Italia 458. Us where just in Bus. Joking, pissing each other.

Percy PoV

As we reach the airport. We go to her private air bus. Yeaha fuckin' airbus. She said we're too many for just a simple private plane. Well this is my sister. An extra-ordinary woman. A 203 year old woman that go on many family and ended to Castillos. Then this. This will be the end. The country Hawai will be my unforgetable country that my feet landed. Hawai will be the grave of my sister. I wish that the propecy will avoid.