Kiss

Trisha PoV

So, we finish making outer plan. Then now the inner plan, which is how we gonna attack the palace quietly.

"This was the whole palace. It contains 12 rooms, 6 halls. 4 entrances and exits. So in the 6 o'clock is the Alpha team. In the 3 o'clock is the Bravo, 12 o'clock is the Delta. And 9 o'clock is the gods. There have mostly 32 giant soldiers is protecting the palace. Then the dungeons is on Ares. Fight until we go to the throne room. And kill him." My jaws clenched. I remember the nuclear bomb im gonna carry it.

"What to you mean in o'clocks?" Ares asked. I facepalm. A God of war didin't know Military protocol

"It was military method of directions. North is 12, 3 means East, 6 is South and west is 9. Get it?" I explain.

"Noted." They all said.

"So what about the Mother board of your grandfather's absorbing power jammer?" Clarrise asked.

I run to the computer set.

"Well we just gonna hack the CIA database. So we can know if the mother board is still there. It just easy." I make somethings there. Passwords, identification and so forth.

"But all knows that CIA database is one of the hard to hack." Hermes said. I face at him and smirk.

"Nothing is hard to me." Then i go face computer again. "It's not there. It moved. On 2010 it move on FBI. On '11 it move in Navy, then '13 it move in Science Laboratory in Philidelphia. And now it was on NASA. And bidded in Hawai" It was passing.

"So how we can get in there?" Artemis said while curiously looking at computer.

"Jusqt like tourist. We gonna tour the Hawai. Ther having a party because they buy the mother board. Motherfucker, it was classifed important thing in US and now it just bought like a candy?" I said. Their hands is in their ears.

"What's wrong?" I asked them. They remove their hands.

"We shouldn't hear your curses. We change." Leo said. I rolled my eyes.

"So when we will go?" Clarrise asked me. I see the date 10/12/16. "One week before the party start. Im doing some business." I said. I need to rest my brain is tired.

Thalia PoV

We finish dinner. And Trisha past all meal. Maybe she just missed Reyna. Well me too, i think im having a phobia in school and guns. I just need to please Phobos about that. Now im sitting on the edge of my room crying. I left Lady Athena. Being hunter i need to help other woman. Mostly Lady Athena and Hestia. They are Virgin Goddess, Athena is been. Second Annabeth. I didin't protect my cousin's wife. She is pregnant! For Artemis' sake. Artemis is one of the childbirth goddess. And i didin't protect her! Im not blaming myself, i just did not do my responsibilities. I heard a knock on door. I fastly sweep my tears and posture.

"Hello, Thalia. Its me Apollo. I just want to talk to you. I heard you crying, why? Are you balming yourself?" He continue asking. I want to scream 'im sleeping!' But its no time for jokes.

"Im not blaming myself. I just did not do my responsibility for being a hunter." I explain. I wish Lady Artemis is here to help me.

"You know... There's nothing wrong for not doing your responsibilities. Maybe you're scared, when we were talking about responsibility. Fear fullfil our body. Mostly when your responsibility is worse. Like you, a hunter. Need to help other woman when in worse situation. But ther have reasons. When you want a thing you will make it possible. But when you dont want there have reasons. So help us retrieve Athena,Reyna,Annabeth so we look at each other quite." He said. I know all he said is real. Pete's sake he was the hot, stunning god of truth.

"Than--" then he kiss me. I stare in nothingness. HE STOLE MY FIRST KISS!! Thank gods Artemis is not here.

Sorry guys! THAPOLLO IS ONE OF MY SHIP...