Her bright side

Me: Disclaimers

Leo: Actually guys she didin't own anything so.. Nothing. g

Tony PoV

Im in my conscious now. I lie to Prissette that i didin't know her birthday. She didin't like surprises.

I was going to my room when i see prissette. "You want to know her better? I give you a clue.. 71718."

I know im dead tomorrow.
Condolence to myself

Percy PoV

I hate stark. He said a clue but it was a NUMBER. Stupid "Uh.. Look at her Room?" I go to her room. It was doesn't have a touch of mythology. I just see it a red wall with a pattern of golds. A stick. A broomstick. A walk-in cabinet with a red and gold pattern. Its look like a chrismas room without a green and sil-- oh shit her bed was green and silver. Her dart boards too. Her knives too.

There have 3 doors the one is password locked. Maybe thats the room what Stark said. "71718." I said under my breath. The door open silently. There have a table arrange like you were in library

I see doors with writtens. I read the red door " My stupid childish life." I open it.

It was full of toys, teddy bears. A diary.

'My sercet diary. Belongins to: Queen of England.' The picture of big ben attached in library. It was colour black. Not like the other girls. I turn to the page 15

Dear Artemis,

So now my name is Diana, in school. So your name now is Artemis the greek form of Diana. Now im still bullied, but guess what. I said to mom that im bullied and my Dad and Mom go to school and the parents of my wicked classmates. While they're arguing there i grinned to my classmates devilish. Their eyes look like angry wolves. I give them slightest warn gaze and i smirk. They scream "MOM HER EYES IS GRAYISH-BLUE. I WANT TOO. WHY MY EYES DIDIN'T LOOK LIKE HER. HER EYES HAVE Storm INSIDE." Jane, my classmate pulling her dad's clothes. I look at mom she look like a tigeress seeing a prey. Dad look at my eyes. He said its all Blue. And now my uncle Tony give me a glasses for my dyslexia.

                                              Your evil owner,
                              Soon to be queen of England

Its all written in greek. I stop reading its boring. I leave the room and search and search. Viola. There was a green and blue door. Its all picture of Loki and Trisha when they are couples. There have a pictures that Trisha smile warmly

'Ten Years of Happiness, Love, and Independent' Its written in greek and I explore around..

'First Date: December 28, 2003. Stonehenge in England. And a lovely resturant in London.' A two picture in green frame. Their smile was warm. The big stone standing behind them. And a read and white resturant.

'He's mine now: March 3, 2004. We stay in  Burj Al Arab Hotel for 1 week. We eat some Arabic food and   to speak Arabic, Persian, and Hindi lauguage. We go to the Man made resort island too. I feel safe in his arms around me.' A hotel look like sailing boat is in the background pin in the wall.

'Our First Anniversary: March 3, 2005. We see the view of the swiss alps  in jungfrau, switzerland.' It was snowy mountain behind

'Second Anniversary: March 3, 2006. I was not so good anniversary because the press know what is our status. But we still enjoy a bit. We go on Skyline in Singapore. We learn hard to speak Chinese and Malay launguage' they were both look like laughing. Wow they look like love each other.

'I got my first Kiss: June 4, 2006. We go to the Moscow Russia. We go drink when he get his scepter back. The he just kiss me passionately. Memorable time of my life.' Many newspaper the they see Trisha and Loki kissed.

'Goodbye: March 27, 2014. All is wreckex because of a stupid Lofi. He wreck my life. Our future. Lofi is a bitch. And he will feel the Nemisis. Nothing last forever' her qoute look like true.

I must go back to Annabeth. I think she finding me now