Paris Ambiance

Trisha PoV

Memories the i need to leave? It was hard. My mom was always telling me their adventures like in Indonesia, Malaysia, Korea, Laos, Veitnam. It was many how i would start and where i start? Their suggestion was good but i think i cant do. I can't sleep so i try to drink when a heared slithering. I hold things in my pocket. I seen some men in cloak.

"To all the times we find you. Now your here in our front." A cold voice appeared

"This is my property. And i know what is the function of this." I give him a cold voice too.

"Your manor was beautiful. Not doubtful the your the riches on all world." He talked again

"Malfoy, finished him." A husky voice said. I walk backwards and get my wand

"Avada Kedavra" I said lazily.i hit the chandelier and hit them all.

"No wizards can found me. Malfoy and Crabbe." I vanished him

"Trisha. The Dark lord may find us because of casting spell." Uncle whispered.

"Demigods was not safe here in Paris." I warn him. He just nodded

Percy PoV

"Annie were going on Eiffle tower. Did you like the structure of that,right?" She was fall asleep again will im fixing her hair.

"Dont call me Annie, Seaweed." She said groggly

Were leaving and ofcourse because Trisha is our Tour Guide we need to have right clothes.

I was wearing pink polo shirt and brown khaki shorts. And brown shoes. And i ready green umbrella for us. Annabeth wear Blue long sleeves and high-waisted white short and white gladiator style sandals.

"C'mon maybe they wait for us." I ran after her. I gigled when i saw her hair flowing in the air.

"Percy, Happy Birthday." She kiss me. I forgot it was my birthday. And im in Paris. Happy.

"Hey little filth brother. Happy birthday. Your excempted to all my tricks this day." Trisha greeted me. She wear white and blue dress. Her hair is braided like Reyna with bangs. She leaves with green jaguar car.

"That was very overwhelming gift." Reyna laugh that wear same like Trisha but the color is violet and white.

A fireworks fill the room and a watermelon juice is given by Piper-- who was wearing hot pink tank top and her jacket with matching jeans.

"Hey bro Percy. Leo luvs you. And remember All ladies luvs ME!! He was on he suit and go down. He was wearing silver longsleeve and faded brown jeans.

Then a giftssss throw at me.

"Sorry Perce. Happy Birthday mate." He waved at me while flying-- he wore Clark Kent style and then brown jeans.

A hear an elephant voice. Im sure its Frank. I see an elephant and Hazel balancing in a ball. I watch them and now he turn into human now

"What a effort." Trisha rolled her eyes.

"Happy Birthday bro. Congratulation for having 2 healthy kids." He said. Now he wearing brown t-shirt, a brown jacket, blue demi jacket.

"Happy birthday too percy. Here accept a Torquise for Annabeth." Hazel handed a big gem.

"Thank you fo--" i speak up

"Percy. You forget us your cousins are here for you, right Clarrise?" Thalia and Clarrise give micheveous grin.

"OW. HOLY HERA ITS HURT." They punch me in my very handsome face

"It help you to be strong when we hurt you. Happy birthday cuz." Thalia said.

"Good face in your birthday huh." Trisha's voice appear. She walk like a queen. Then all boys was carrying a big boxes.

"Groceries.-- JHOMAR, KEITH COME HERE FILTH DOGS!" She shouted. I know that she hated dogs

"You have dogs?" Connor said while eating something

"No, idont have. Actually i have cats you see?! Of course i have,  foolish. Ares give them to me. They're siberian huskies. They have own room." She hug her dogs.

"I have eagles too. Their Aron and Mark. Dolpins Cy and Iaane. I dont have peacock. I hate their colors." She said

"Picnic guys."

"But i thought were going to Eiffle Tower?" Hazel asked. Trisha clap 3 times and then dogs go somewhere. We walk in the back of the house

"Why im burning my gas if i have my own Tower." She showed a 15 feet Eiffle Tower and in the backround the real eiffle tower.

"Come on guys. The air is good, not very polluted, im not busy, sometimes there have meetings, and Lets called it 'knowing each other' except me.

Best birtday ever. The BIG garden have blue ballons, blue cake from Mom, even mom is there. All blue design.

"Im baking rainbow cake. BUT THE ICING IS BLUE." I think Trisha penetrating me

My smile froze. Im excited

Reyna PoV

TRISHA MAKE A PARTY!! Miracle, she always make party when about bussiness or one of her parents birthday. And now she make a Party for Percy.

"It seems Trisha love his brother. If Bianca is there i make her my one and only queen." I see Nico was on my side. He sipping Lychee flavored juice. It was Trisha's favourite.

"Yes, she was. She didin't want brother but she want man that important to her. Like Loki, but he wasn't important anymore." I speak

"Sometimes there have person on your surroundings. But you didin't notice. So keep your inportant things. maybe that man is one of your fate. You just didin't know." He said. What the fuck he said.

"Huh?" My heart pacing im confuse

"Nevermind. Like the guy admiring you secretly. Nevermind him because you dont need. He love you. You just didin't know." Then he walk away. Its creepy.

"Sometimes fate can remove by knowing the truth." Annabeth said

"He's confusing. He said love qoutes to me." I said to her

"No demigod can heal your heart. Remember that. Isn't propecy. It just driving you crazy." She said. What is wrong with the people here?

Trisha PoV

The party started. All are having fun except me. No one makes me happy. No one and no will born to do that.

"You said to me that your getting Architechture. Are you studying again? Are you not tired? For being on home always, being brat, study girl, bussiness woman, full of threat?" My uncle continuesly asking me question

"I never been tired and ill never be." I said

"Trisha, can you call my brother down hell. Call him i need to talk to him." Thor said to me

"Why not you?" I asked him. He just go away

"Im just calling a bastard. Wait a sec." I leave and go to the place where all bastard is there.

And what a good warm welcome. Someone is in his bed. And i dont care maybe i need to go back because its too nasty to see a beautiful goddess like me

"Tris--" i never wait to call my name i apparate back and go to bar.

"2 shot of tequila, 3 whiskey, 5 vodka, 4 bottles of beer." I know that Natasha will not give me that but i purse her

"What's about him?" Then she asked me finaly

"He got new
He forget me
He didin't need me
He didin't love me anymore." I drink the last vodka

"He was a man. He had needs." She explain to me.

"He promise. Broke that promise. He'll forgot me." I said to her.

This was Paris ambiance. Love,hope,desire,new-bloom love, and broken. And im that one.