Shit Day

Hazel PoV

As i wake up first. I check it was 7:25 am. So as Trisha's house is big. I lose when i meet Piper holding her phone. Oh as i remember Leo and Trisha make us gadgets that we can use threatless.

"Good morning Piper, what are you doin' there?" She look up to me. "Oh i hard to find where is the kitchen."  I nodded we have a same problem. "Okay, maybe i can help you girls. Because all gurls luv Leo." Someone whisper in our back. When I realize that was Leo.

"Oh you know where is the kitchen?" Piper asked with her hands in waist.

"Yes actually gods are there. And obviously. They drink whole night. And playing Truth or Dare." We got in to the elevator. That was cool. And i idolize her now.

"Mess, im sure Trisha will gone mad when she see this. Maybe lets clean this before anything else see." I suggested. They help me to fix anything. When i see the fridges of liquor in her mini bar. I get notepad and ballpen.

Beer- 14 pcs.
Whiskey-24 pcs.
Scotch-42 pcs.
Vodka-35 pcs.
Tequila-66 pcs.

"We should buy this things before Trisha knew." We surely nodded.

"Piper, we should cook breakfast. Leo, call them in their rooms." I commanded. "Yes Ma'am." He saluted on me. I salute back. The house is too silent. I check the time when it was 8:00. This time the house id so loud now because of hot headed Trisha.

We cook bacons,eggs,hotdogs,omelet,fried rice, apple juice, coffee, hot choco.

"Where's Clarrise, Trisha, Thalia?" Annabeth asked. A triangle form in the edge of my lips. "W-we dont know, Annabeth." Annabeth look mad serious. "Why did you let them out. You know that when that 3 girls was join forces. Maybe it was the end of the world!!" She shouted at us. Maybe because of bearing a child that's why.

"We should read newspaper and watch news. Maybe we see some of city was wreak because of them. So we can track them." Percy explain. Sometimes my cousin have a brain but always kelphead. We go on entertainment room. "Well before anything else. Congrats to the government that hold the city that Trisha wreak." Jason laugh. We watch news when a news appeared about Trisha

Mystery girl slap the daughter of Mr. Charles Snowdull.

Later, in Harvard University. A girl named Dei Laire slap Ms.Rishey Snowdull. Ms. Rishey's face was reddish because of 5 slaps in her face. We get the comment of Ms Snowdull." A girl that look like a brat appeared in T.V. "She will regret what she do to me. Im gonna avenge." The girl's face was red. "We get the comment about Ms. Laire.
"Ms. Laire, why did you slap Ms. Snowdull face?" The reporter asked "oh her surename is Snowdull. Sound pathetic. So i slap her face because she didin't respect me- that was a queen- and second. She was ugly. Like her mom. And when she avenge on me. I want that im going to the point that im going to suicidal. Thanks." She gave her signiture grin. The grin that you think this is your last day.

"So, what we gonna do? We all sure, in no time the harvard will going down because of that." Annabeth asked. Even gods were shock. Hera was so proud of what Trisha do.

"We should go there too." Reyna said. Annabeth grin. "Were not going. Harvard was the most expensive school in the world. So if Trisha knew that we use her money just to stalk? Im sure were all in hell. only me and Reyna will going and Athena. Im sure she will be mad when there have a smart like her. She was boastful because no one can defeat her. Were leaving tommorow. Tony make sure that were enrolled tommorow. Meeting adjourned." We all nodded.

"But make sure, Annabeth that your car is use. Her instinct is awake when she knew that her thing is used." Tony warn him. This is a shit day.

Reyna PoV