Most first worst Propecy for her

Percy PoV

Were eating now. Actually its the first tine that we eat together in the same table too. We have pizzas, sinigag,singgang, what ever Trisha called it (it was sinigang. Filipino food) juice, chicken lollipop, beef steak, kimchi, tofu taco and others. The usual we burn food except Trisha. Because she still a goddess.

"So can you explain better you unfair player thingy?" Leo asked Trisha. Actually we didin't get what is point of Thor before. He told a story not a explanation

"First, I Unfairplaying Goddess. So they called me Unfair player goddess. Second, i can just cheat on game. Third, im just like charmspeaking, and Lastly, i can talked to people Knew me and i knew him/her in mind and vice versa." Ok so the last wasn't connected what were talking about.

"So you're Goddess Dei. Goddess of Technology, Mysteries,owl,snake,water thing maker, bitch and Unfairplaying. That was cool but scary a bit" Hazel told to Trisha. That was busy eating chicken lollipop and Tofu Taco.

"And diet is none in your vocubulary, huh." Frank busy eating fruit salad.

"Actually frank. I dont need to be conscious on my body. Im always excercising so my FAT will be BURN. And im NOT going TO BE FAT." she has a point.

"Not to offend you Trisha. But i see that you always have a big house and car. Are you claustrophobic? I mean you hate Basement. As what i observe on you." Piper busy eating vegetable salad that they buy. I think avengers hate vegetables.

"Yes, she was afraid of heights and speed. Thats her phobias that she cannot remove. Like when she was eight. We put her into cabinet she cried and cried. And in the end we go to hospital. And when she was eleven we ride a roller coster. And the end we go to hospital again." Tony said. Ok he has a wrong move. I think Trisha enter to his mind.

"Ok stop interrogating. Im not a criminal or applying either." Trisha cleched her jaws

"You didin't know about me." Her abiance is not good. She showing the prideful goddess

"Of course. Im just thinking if i turn into goddess what goddess i am?" Annabeth calming her. Thats how they calm a Athena child, let him/her think hard.

"Goddess of outside pride, architechture that's only i knew about you so i think Mom is in the rest." Trisha said a little bit calm

"What do you mean about outside pride?" Jason asked. Not again

"Outside it mean. She was prideful but not always. I mean she can control. Because inside she was a loving sister, mother, wife, daughter, friend. But outside she look like a snobbish woman." She explain eagerly

"Not like me. Angelic face with demon attitude." I think that her another title. But she look sad.

"Oh-kay. Sorry for questioning." A smile form in Trisha. But what is the problem about her title?

"Its fine. I-i just remember who is the man who titled me The woman with Angelic face but have a Demon attitude

"I need to sleep tommorow. Were going to have a joy ride in Florida. So ready MY van." I hug her. Its the first vacay after the war. Im excited

'I know i make you happy, bro. I know that you having 2 sons. Ill name the other. Antony William Charles Manuel Jackson? I think its fine. Accept that name. P.S. you need to name him in that name or i'll kill you' she speak in my mind

"Ready your things. It was not season to go in bitch i mean beach but if you dont want were going to Alaska or Canada or anything in world. Except in New York or here in Manhattan. The place that were relaxing i feel that the fight is come closer. And i have information. Ultron is dead. Tartarus disguise into Ultron so that i cant hack here and there's no track of fight because he was Y'now touring. Im gonna sleep bye. Oh my mind change. Were going to Paris. So be ready couples. And there have some complicated couples. Let the couple choose who she want to go with. And there have no couple like me. Just enjoy the ambiance of love there. And were going on plane. No excuses,arguing. I dont care if you are afraid of heights or Grandpa/Uncle's power." She was a little bit talktive and she was not tired. We stop a bit when she talk about our problem.