Daughter of Bullshit! (Not actually)

Artemis PoV

It was middle of the night. I just want to call Thalia so we can hunt a little bit. But when i go to her room i hear her sobbing. And i hear Apollo talking to her. I open slightly the door i see Apollo patting her back. And then.. My eyes widen. APOLLO STOLE HER KISS. I know that Thalia was not in her mind. He took advantage to her. I lean to the wall when i see Apollo stand up. I snatch his t-shirt.

"Hey, Artemis what 'cha doin' here?" He smile to me. I darted him death glare. I pull him until we reach the ground floor. I punch you im hard to face. We both hurting each other when i kick him in back and choke him.

"W-hat is w-w-wrong on you?!" He roared. His face was full of blood. Black eyes and sore chicks.

"Oh my gods!" I hear Trisha from entrance. "You twins is always arguing. Let's hear each other side." She said. We sit properly Trisha gave Apollo ice pack made from water. "So Artemis, what's your problem?" She asked. She open the chandelier so we can see each other.

I took a deep breath. "He took advantage to Thalia! HE.KISS.THA-LIA!" I shouted. Her eyes mostly close. I shouted on her ears. I mouthed sorry.

"So its only--- YOU FUCKING HELL BASTARD. YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE ON MY FRIEND HUNTER!" She curse Apollo and punching Apollo on face

"Hey, Trisha you said each other's side, right?" I calm her. I know her. Every time i guarding her. Im the one who midwifed her mom. Me,Apollo,Aphrodite, Athena and Poseidon, Heaphaestus only knew her once. That's why i really know her attitude.

"Ok, so. I just kissed her. Nothing's wrong. I just.... didin't asked permision." He said. He explain. And im angry on his explanation.

"YOU JUST KISSED HER. FUCKING FREAKING BASTARD HADES! SHE.IS.A.HUNTER. MY FRIEND. NOW THIS IS THE DEAL! YOU WILL NOT FACING, STARING, TOUCHING,TALKING WITH MY FRIENDS. REYNA,THALIA AND CLARRISE!" She roared. I notice that the chandelier is shaking.

"Oh My Gods!" I hear Piper outside her room. "What happened?" The Stolls hold their prank tools. Then every one is outside. They go down to us.

"This meeting ajourned." Trisha said. "Care to explain?" Poseidon asked her. Again Trisha turn to us and give her signiture look.

"ME?! CARE TO EXPLAIN. AGAIN. FUCKING FREAKING BASTARD AHADES! IM NOT THE ONE WHO CARES TO EXPLAIN. HE!" He pointed to Apollo.

"Trisha Athena Camile Dei Stark Castillo. Care to explain. It'a command." The three boys said. Poseidon,Stark and Jackson.

"Im not accepting comand. Lord Poseidon, Antony Stark and Perseus Jackson." She said. "Im going up." Se go to the elevator.

"STOP BEING BRATTY TRISHA ATHENA. I KNOW YOUR MOTHER WILL BE FURIOUS IF SHE'S HERE!" Zeus boomed. The two of big three speak. Dont wait for Hades. Many murmurs

"If your in a fight. Dont back, fire, fight what are you fighting for, Trisha. You're the daughter of War goddess. You should know that." Hades told her. We all shut up.

"And rule #2 in Battle Plans. Do not use the weakness of your opponent. You should know that. Because you disobey that rule. When we talk about Demeter and Persephone. Im right? Right, Lord Hades." She speaks.

I go to Aphrodite. "What did you sense?" I asked her. "Anger,Annoying,Hurt,Dissapointment." She speak.

"Now i need to sleep and make a plan to rescue my love once. Now if you dont have any question to asked. Asked my secretary so it will be schedule. Or pick a number." She said sarscam. She faces us a number machine. She smile at us. A deathful smile. Not like her grin.

"I cant take anymore her hubris. It was stressful." Leo speak. We made a face. "That was real dude." Percy reply." That was her normal attitude. Scare if she was too kind. And ready to run if she was in normal. And ready the last testament if she was angry. Bastard if you make her very furious." Tony said." Old habits die hard. Every action there have bitching out. Every problem equal to i motherfucker word." I speak.

"Ok, stop that words. So let's talk about the real problem. What happen to Apollo? Im sure all Apollo kids will be angry to Trisha." Percy rub his temple.

"Im sure Trisha will buy Camp Half Blood land to kick out those Apollo kids. She was ruthless as hell." I said. Zeus arch his brows.

"Camp Half-Blood was the most sarcred place for us and all demigods. He cant buy it easily!" Percy shouted.

"She always said. Business is top of all. Maybe that was sacred for us, but in people sight it just a summer camp that Trisha can buy. She doesn't care about what will  be result." Aphrodite speaks.

"Why do you know this all? And did you see her do that?" Demeter arch her eyebrows.

"One time, she almost buy the half of Richard's winery just because of..." Apollo sigh." A girl that get her..." He sigh again." Tiara. The girl was the granddaughter of the CEO. But then the mother argue to Trisha. So the Richard's winery is now..." He sigh again. "Dionysus Winery. The 2 ½ to the best wine in the world. Top 1 in Asia. Top 3 ⅓ in Europe." Apollo explain. Many shook head.

"And now as all we know. Even Tartarus is her friend---" Hazel cut her. My head is full of curiousity.

"If Tartarus and Trisha is friends. Tartarus can't knidnap Athena and the rest. Maybe there have a monster that duplicating Tartarus face. Because as far as we eavesdrop Trisha. We hear that they have contract that said, Tartarus cant sent monsters here. Terra wreaking Earth until the constraction is not finish. Then if he disobey. Trisha stop the renovation and avenge by herself. And as we know the constraction will finish in mid 2026-2029. Now as far as we know. Trisha was in the OGR or Olympus Guiness Record as the most influence Goddess recorded in Olypus. And most poweful because of the 4 element that she hold from Gaea. The Earth, Wind, Water, and Fire. Now even Zeus cant stop her because of spoiled attitude. And now Tartarus is dead without knowing what he does." Hazel explain. A door open.

"You're a daugther of bullshit. NOW KRONOS IS DEAD. I SHRED HIM NOT ONLY CHOP. SHRED. I WILL BUY HIS PLACE. NOW READY YOUR THINGS. HAWAI WILL BE A BATTLE FIELD!" Trisha boomed. "Not actually." Hazel murttered under her breath

"How'd you know that was the faker is Kronos?" Bruce asked.

"I chatted all monsters. Then Kronos said all. I challenge him to go in Hawai. Which is not his domain. There have time i know but it was a party. Hawaians dont care about time, Hawai is where the sky and water collided becausw always good weather. And as far as i know Americans and Jappanese fight for Pearl Harbor. Where te Battleship Maine fight. Hawai is the shorw of the sea fighters. So only Hades is have the weak power. Now if we use the Jammer that wad focused on Kronos. His army can't fight. So only hand to hand battle. And I can trigger the nuc bomb there." She front us a old blueprint.

"Let's engage the Operation The Eye. The most sensitive plan that S.H.I.E.L.D. make." She make  very good plan but im just half-listening because of Thalia and Apollo. Trisha cleared her throat when Apollo stares at Thalia. I just headbanged.

"Is there any problem, Daughter?" Father asked. I sigh.

"Nothing, just stres--" Trisha cut me by cough. I darted her death glare, she darted back. I look away.

"What's the problem." Zeus make his voice deeper. Trisha look at Zeus like they were talking eye to eye. The house full of silence.

"WHAT!?" Then Zeus stood up to her chair. Trish deep her stare. "AHHHHH!" He scream of pain. "LEAVE MY HEAD I P-PROMISE I C-CALM DOWN!" Then he shut.

"You're pardoned Apollo. But if you do that again. Im sure. I will punish you again." Zeus spoke to Apollo. Full of threath

Fuck.... She is limitless.