Mine is Mine (Athena Version)

Athena PoV

One day since we been kidnap by Tartarus. Annabeth is still unconscious, maybe she cant hold the stress. And i dont know that the Pit was under renovation. In one day i just shouted 4 times because of spider. Maybe that was Arachne for Zeus sake!

"SPIDER!!!!" Its been my five times. A chain clinging in other cell.

"Can you shut up? It just a spider." A man commented. I smirk. Who is he to speak on me.

"So? Dont mind me. Mind your self." I said. Reyna wake up after that.

"Ugh... I swear Tartarus will be dead on my bare hands!" She hardly hold her head. Godsdammit Annabeth is still not awake.

"You didin't knowthe word 'what if'?" The man said. He getting closer to us. A high man with violet skin.

"Fucking Tartarus is on chain in his own cage?!" I said sarcastic.

"Well Lady Athena. I think Gaea too." Reyna look to the other cell.

"And Kronos." Annabeth said. Oh she wakes.

"So who is the motherfucker that chain us here?!" I boomed. If they're not the suspect to kidnap us... Who?

"Me." A girl hissed. No i mean hissed like snake. Medusa. She?! Fucking Medusa?! How dare is she?!

"You... You girl? Your a fuck slut bitch that snake my besfriend's father in olden times!" Reyna run to try to lose the chain.

"Why did you kidnap us you fuck slut bitch snake?!"  Annabeth do like what Reyna do.

"I avenge to your Mother! She stole my love! My forbidden love! And now i avenge to their daughter! I must defeat but i know Poseidon will back to me!" She pointed on me. I grin at her and laugh devilish.

"So you deseparate fuck slut bitch snake is jealous on me?! How poor? Reyna told me if my beauty is now overload or my hair is longer that Rapunzel." I said sarcastic. I try to lose in chain and i succeed. I slap her hard. Very hard.

"My husband is mine! And Poseidon is mine! If she go for you im sure it was for Trisha or Me, but when you're with him you will not feel his presence because his blood scream my name, my blood, MY OWN BODY! I'll never been share what's mine. And I will never do. So back the hell up deseparate fuck slut bitch!" I push her. Im the Queen. And the Queen never defeated by a slay.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes.

"Ohhh. I like the part 'I'll never share what's mine'" Reyna applause.

"I is 'so back the hell up deseparate fuck slut bitch'" Annabeth applause too

"Like mother like daughter huh? What's mine is mine?" Gaea said sarcastic. I rolled my eyes.

"Too much terretorial Lady Athena." Kronos said.

"What's mine is mine." Tartarus echo the line.

"While their trying to get us. We gonna make a move to get out here." Tartarus said. They all look at me.

"Athena always had a plan."