The Big Day

{last chapter}

"Ari!!! It's your wedding day!" I yell as I jump into her bed, she shared with Alexa the previous night. "Sky, if it weren't my wedding day today, there would be a you shaped hole in that wall." She groans.

"Well I was board because Liam had to go get his suit from the dry cleaners so I was all alone in my inn room and thought I'd come and wake you." I laugh. "Sky?" Lexi asks sleepily. "Yeah?"

"I hate you."

"Get your butts up and make me pretty!" I shout. I leave them a moment to get up so I exit their room and go down to the inn lobby.

It's only when I reach the reception desk I realise I'm still in my pyjamas. Oh well. "Hi, sorry could you tell me which room the groomsmen are staying in, maid of honour duty." I laugh.

"Room 136." The innkeeper states. "Thank you." I begin to step away. "Sorry Ms Grande, would you mind signing this for my daughter. She loves you so much." The man at the desk requests. "You know I'm Skyler right? Not Ariana?" I giggle. "Yeah I know." He laughs.

I nod and smile before scribbling down my signature on a magazine that I occupy the cover of. "Thank you." He smiles. "No problem." I nod, feeling touched.

I skip up the staircase in pursuit of room 136. I eventually find it and knock on the door. The door swings open and I see a sleepy eyed Skip. "Good morning sleepy head." I waltz right into their room. "Come in why don't you." Skip says sarcastically.

"If you insist." I shrug. "Where are my other darlings?" I ask like a grandmother. "Beau is showering. Luke and James have gone to talk to the caterer, and Jai is getting his beauty sleep." He explains.

"You got this all under control?" I ask. "I got it baby g." He raises his hand for a high five. I gladly high five hi and make my way out of their room.

I get back to my room and see Liam lying on the bed. "Morning." I smile. "Good morning gorgeous." He looks up to me. "I'm gonna take a quick shower." I inform. "Okay." He nods, returning his attention to his phone.

I enter the bathroom with some clothes in my hands. After placing them on a shelf I strip down and turn on the shower, getting into it soon after.

I turn off the water after what seemed a lot longer than a 'quick shower'. I dress myself and dry my hair. I exit the bathroom and fail to see Liam anywhere in our room.

I decide I best get to Ari's room and make sure the pair are awake. "Y'all better be awake." I warn as I enter.

I see Ariana sitting at the dressing table getting her hair done by Maria. "There's the devil who woke me from my slumber." Alexa glares jokingly. I blow her a kiss and she chuckles.

"Do you know where Liam went?" I ask curiously. "He dropped by a few minutes ago to give me those flowers." Ari points to the gorgeous bouquet of white lilies. "Awh the sweetheart." I smile warmly.

"He's hot too." Lexi comments. "Alexa! He's way too young for you!" Ariana laughs. "And he's my boyfriend." I add.

"Sky just a heads up, I invited Charlie and Cat." Ariana says casually. "You didn't think of telling me this sooner?" I raise a brow.