Good News

Once I got home I reached for the door handle. To my surprise it wasn't locked so I walked straight in and locked it behind me. I walked into the living room to see if Ariana was there but no she wasn't.

I walked up the stairs and checked her bedroom but nobody was there so I presumed she went to work. I went back downstairs and lay down on the couch. I felt my eyes close and everything went black.

"This isn't good for her." I heard a female voice say. "I know especially her depression, now that one of her friends are in hospital and the state she's seen him in." I heard a male voice that I immediately classed as Luke's. "She's a strong girl, shell get through it" I heard Jai's voice say. I didn't open my eyes I just kept them closed and listened to the conversation. "She's not as strong as you guys think" I heard Luke say. "What do you mean" the female voice I heard earlier said and I noticed it was Ariana. "She isn't as tough or strong as you all think she is vulnerable" Luke huffed and I heard him storm out of the room. I opened my eyes and sat up on the couch. I saw two worried looking faces pointed in my direction. "Take a picture it will last longer" I giggled. Ariana smiled at my cheekiness. I stood up and left the room in hopes to fine Luke. I looked out the back door and saw him sitting in the garden. He was taring the green grass out of the ground and throwing it upwards. I slid open the glass door and closed it behind me. I made my way over to the grass and sat down beside him. I looked up to the blue sky. "Hey" I greeted. He shook his head in response. "Who crapped in your cornflakes" I chuckled. He laughed along with me. "You always know how to make things funny don't you" he smiled. "So what's wrong?" I asked. "How do you know something's wrong?" He asked curiously. "I was awake and listening to your conversation with Ariana and Jai" I smiled. I lay down in the grass and starred at the sky. Luke copied my actions. "So what's up" I said. "It just bothers me that nobody else knows what you're going through and that you can't get help" he said. "What do you mean by help?" I asked. He sighed. "I mean professional help" he said quietly. "I don't need professional help!" I exclaimed as I sat up in the grass. "Don't get offended its nothing to be ashamed of" he assured me. "I'm not ashamed and I don't need professional help I can deal with my problems myself!" I said angrily. I stood up and stormed off. "I didn't say you couldn't deal with your problems yourself" he called after me. I turned back around and realised he was only trying to tell me what's best for me. I walked back over to him and sat down. "I'm sorry its just, I feel like a freak whenever I have to talk about it, I feel like all anybody does is pity me" I admitted. I lay back down and starred at the sky. "Do you see that cloud?" Luke asked. "Which one?" I replied. He pointed in the direction of the cloud he was talking about. "What does it look like to you?" He asked. "It looks like a raindrop" I said. "Really I would have said it looked more like a flame" he chuckled. "You really know how to change the subject don't you" I giggled. He nodded with a childish smile on his face. "Thank you" I smiled. "What for?" He chuckled. "Just for everything" I smiled. "What time is it?" I asked. "1:37" he replied. "Can we go to the hospital to see him?" I asked referring to Charlie. "Are you sure that you want to" he asked concerned. I nodded and stood up. "Okay then" he agreed. I offered him my hand to get up but he just pulled me down to the ground. We started play fighting on the ground until we were in a fit of giggles. "Okay, okay you win!" I surrendered and he began tickling me. He released me and stood up. "Last one inside is the rotten egg!" He said like a four year old. I pulled myself up off the ground and made my way inside giggling at the fact he had raced inside to avoid being the rotten egg. I got inside and went up to my room and locked the door behind me. I went to my bathroom and took a well needed shower. When I was done I wrapped a towel around me and walked to my closet. I picked out a pink high wasted skirt that reached mid-thigh and a floral pink and white crop top with pale pink converse.

I unlocked my bedroom door and walked down the stairs. I walked into the living room. Ariana, Luke and Jai all starred at me. "Yes...?" I asked curiously. "Sky, can we talk in private for a second?" Ariana asked me. I smiled and nodded as the two boys left the room. "What's up?" I asked. "Okay please don't hate me when I say this, but me and Luke have been talking and then I was on the phone to mom and dad and we have all decided that it might be better for you if you move in with me permanently" she said softly. A huge grin spread on my face and I engulfed her in a hug. "That's the best news I've heard in years" I smiled. I released her and she looked at me stunned. "I didn't think you would react like this" she giggled. "Why all of a sudden this idea?" I ask suspiciously. She lost her smile and cleared her throat. "Because of your, issues" she said gently. "Does that mean?" I asked. "Professional help? Yes but its only a few therapy sessions to see what the problem is so we can work on it from there" she said calmly. I engulfed her in another hug. "Thank you, for caring" I smiled and released her. "Any time" she replied. "Can we come in yet!" The boys asked from outside the door. "Come in!" Ariana called out. the boys burst through the door and tackled me in a hug. "Woah!" I laughed. "We can't wait to see you everyday!" They screamed. I laughed at their cuteness. "You guys are the best!" I shouted and hugged them back. They let go of me and smiled. "Skyler, you do have to go home to collect the rest of your things and say goodbye to your friends for good though" Ariana informed me and I lost my smile. I nodded though. "When do I have to go back?" I asked. "Later on today but Luke is going to go with you" she smiled. I nodded once again but stayed silent. "We still have time to go to the hospital though" Luke assured me. "Yes, we wouldn't want a cute outfit like that go to waste now would we" Ariana giggled. I blushed because I didn't think she would realise that I dressed like this because we were going to the hospital.