Just a Big Mess

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. Yay school! Please note my sarcasm. I hit the snooze button and sat up and stretched. I picked up my phone and saw I had multiple messages from Charlie.

From: Charlie

Skyler, I don't know what happened earlier but are you okay?

From: Charlie

What did you mean we can't be friends anymore?

From: Charlie

Sky please reply

From: Charlie

Did I do something wrong?

I can't believe he thinks its his fault. How am i going to face him today? 

I stood up and took a shower and when I was done I changed into a pair of pale blue high waisted shorts and and oversized white wooly jumper and a pair of pale blue converse. I walked down the stairs slowly and when I reached the bottom I went to the living room. "Aww well don't you look cute!" Ariana exclaimed as I entered. I smiled in response and sat down. "Skyler are you okay?" she asked worriedly.

I closed my eyes and rested my head on the back of the armchair. I nodded in response to her question. She sighed and I heard footsteps. I opened my eyes and saw she was gone.

I stood up and walked to the kitchen and grabbed an apple. I wasn't that hungry anyway. "Ariana I'll be in the car!" I called out and heard an "okay!" Come from upstairs. I grabbed my backpack and walked to the car.

Once I was in pressed the ON button on the radio and kept changing the channel until 'Thinking out Loud' by Ed Sheeran started playing. I sang along considering nobody was in the car with me.

When your legs don't work like they use to before,
And I can't sweep you off of your feet,
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love,
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks,
And darling I will be loving you till were 70,
And baby my, heart could -

I stopped singing as Ariana opened the car door and jumped in. When we were driving down the street Ariana decided to break the silence. "So how did last night go?" She asked. Obviously not well. "Make any new friends?" She added.