Kareoke night

After we were done at the amusement park we came home and were sitting on the couch when I got a DM from Cherry on Twitter.

From: cherry.ie

Hey, me and some of my friends are going to this karaoke club in an hour and we were wondering if you wanted to come along. You don't have to but we would love it if you did.

It sounded fun and Cherry is a really nice girl. "Hey guys is it okay if I go out with a friend in a while." I asked sweetly. "What friend?" Luke asked. "Cherry." I replied.

"I don't know, I mean you do have school tomorrow." Beau said. "Pleeeease its just for a few hours and I'll be back before ten." I pleaded. They all exchanged looks and I gave them puppy dog eyes. "Pleeeaasse." I pleaded one last time. "Okay." Luke said unsure.

"Yes! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I said as I hugged all of them. "I love you guys!" I said as I made my way out of the room.

I heard chuckling but I didn't really care. I made my way up to my room and texted Cherry back.

To: cherry.ie

Hey yeah that sounds really fun I'd love to come with you guys

She replied nearly instantly.

From: cherry.ie

Great we'll meet up at the park at about 6:00 and then we'll walk from there because its not too far. See you then :)

I smiled at the fact that I had made a friend. I know it sounds lame but its true. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. As I was getting out of the shower and saw the razer blade from last night. I picked it up and looked at it. I felt sick as I saw it and threw it in the bin and smiled.

I walked to my walk in closet and picked out a clean pair of leather-look bottoms and a white loose fit crop top with black lining.

I walked down the stairs and Jai stopped me at the bottom step. "Woah, where do you think your going, looking like that?" He said protectively. "Narnia." I replied sarcastically. "I want you to go and change into something less-" Jai said but I interrupted. "Less slutty?" I asked hurt.

"No, no, no that's not what I was saying at all." he disagreed. "Less what then?" I asked. "Less, umm emm eh." he stuttered. "Slutty." I finished for him and walked away before he could reply. I dried my hair and curled it and did my makeup. I applied a light layer of foundation powder and mascara. I didn't do my makeup very often but when I do I don't wear a lot of heavy makeup.

I looked at the clock and saw it was 5:40. I didn't need to leave until 5:50 so I decided to watch TV for ten minutes. I walked into the living room and sat on the couch. I turned my attention to the TV but I felt stares pointed in my direction. I turned around and saw all the boys starring at me. "Yes?" I asked. "You look really nice." Luke complimented.