Notes and New Friends

"Sky?" Vanessa snapped me out of my thoughts. "Yeah" I said looking up. "Are you okay?" She asked. "I have to go" I said standing up in a rush. "I-I'll see you later" Sophia said but it sounded more like she was asking. "Um yeah sure" I agreed even though I had barely even processed her words.

I left the building in a rush, walking down the street quickly. I didn't even know why I left, I was just in a really bad mood and needed to get away from my friends before I exploded at them.

People took pictures as I continued on my walk, it sucks being related to a celebrity. Just as I was beginning to calm down I got a call that I certainly did not want to answer, but the weak side of me convinced my mind to answer the call. "Hey" Charlie said happily. "Hi" I said quietly. "So I was wondering if you wanted to hang out?" He asked casually.

"You know what, I'm a little busy today so I won't be able to but I'll see you in school tomorrow" I said nicely and without waiting for a response I hung up the phone. As I placed my phone back in my pocket and let out a deep breath. He forgave her after what she put me through. He took her back after she had tried to ruin our friendship.

As my thoughts trailed on I began to get more upset. My eyes began to get watery but I forced myself not to cry. I'm always setting myself up for heartbreak. I just don't learn I guess.

I continued walking until I came to the familiar driveway to my house. As I opened the front door and closed it behind me it was really quiet. The boys are gone. I walked into the sitting room to see Ariana lying on the couch. As I got closer I could hear sobbing. "Ari?" I asked. She turned around wiping her face and sniffling. "What's wrong?" I asked in worrisome. "N-nothing" she stammered. "Ariana what is wrong" I questioned firmly. "Just everything" she admitted bursting into tears once again.

Ariana used to always cry when we were younger. It wasn't a rare sight to see her cry but that doesn't make it any less painful to see her in tears. I sat down beside her as she crossed her legs. "What do you mean by everything?" I asked in a hushed tone. "Everything that's happened this last month or so" she answered. "I know when I came here I screwed everything up" I sighed. "No you haven't" she denied. "Then why are you upset?" I questioned.

"Because I failed at being there for you. Because I wasn't there for you when you were cutting your wrists! And when you tried to freaking kill yourself" she snapped. I felt a tear race down my cheek but I quickly wiped it away before she realised what she had said had gotten to me.

"Skyler I didn't mean it like that" she tried to explain herself. "I know that it wasn't easy for you to find out that stuff about me, bust it wasn't easy for me to go through either" I said quietly whilst looking down. "Skyler I'm sorry" she apologised. "Don't be, you have every right to be upset with me" I denied. "No I don't, I just wish nothing of this happened" she concluded.

"Nobody wishes that more then me" I uttered. "I just can't help feeling like a terrible person when I know that I could have stopped you from doing all of that" she cried. "You couldn't have" I denied. "What do you mean" she asked in confusion. "You couldn't have changed anything, even if you came home to visit more often. You still wouldn't have found out about it. I hid it from everyone so well that nobody had any suspicion" I explained.