Meeting the Boys

"So how's life?" I asked Ariana as she was driving us to her house. "Busy, but I cleared my schedule for the week so you and I can properly catch up." she smiled.

"How's life for you?" She added. Shit, bad, awful. I thought, but it would be unfair if I said that to her. "Good,I guess." I lied. "Did mom and dad tell you why they sent me here?" I asked changing the subject. She lost her smile and nodded. "You should know I'm not usually like this." I said referring to me getting arrested for vandalising my school.

"Did they tell you the other things I've done?" I asked. "Crashing the car, running off to Vegas with your friends and throwing house parties." she stated, sounding more than disappointed. "I'm sorry Ariana I know I haven't done much to make you proud of me." I sighed.

"Nobody is ever proud of me." I mumbled under my breath. "We're here." she said probably to avoid the fact that I said she's not proud of me. She pulled up to a huge mansion and I stared at it in amazement. "Y-you live h-here?" I stuttered. "Yeah and now so do you." she giggled. Then it suddenly hit me I'm going to be living with my famous sister.

"We're home!!" Ariana shouted as we got through the door with all my bags. There was no response. "Its quiet, too quiet." she whispered. "Let's get upstairs to your room before the boys prank us." she chuckled and grabbed my arm and dragged me up the stairs along with all the bags.

"Okay here we are. It's nothing amazing mom and dad kind of called me at last minute so i didn't have much time to prepare your room." she sighed as she stopped in front of a door with a sign on it that read 'music room'. Oh and by the way there are just a few instruments in their because it use to be a music room." she chuckled.

She opened the door and gestured for me to walk in. I walked in and saw pale pink walls with a cream carpet, a king sized bed with pink and white cover, a piano and a few guitars in the corner, a pink desk, 2 bean bags and a TV and two doors at the end of the room. "The door on the right is a walk-in closet and the door on the left is a bathroom." she smiled widely. "This is perfect thank you Ari." I thanked.

I wasn't lying it was much bigger then my old room and much more me. I hugged her and thanked her again. "You better get unpacking, I'll be downstairs trying to find the boys if you need me." she chuckled and with that she left.

As I was unpacking I couldn't help but keep looking at the piano. I love to play piano and I'm actually really good at it. And another thing nobody knows about me is I love to sing so much, I love it with a passion. But nobody notices my talents because of Ariana's talents. I'm not complaining but it would be nice to be noticed. I sat down on the small bench in front of the piano and rested my hands lightly on the keys. I started to play the tune of The Way, you know, when in Rome. I skipped Mac Millar's part and went straight to Ariana's

You got me that kind of somethin'

Want it all the time need it everyday,

On a scale from one to ten I'm at a hundred

Never get enough, I can't stay away

If you want it, I got it everyday

You can get whatever you need from me

Stay by your side, I'll never leave ya

And I ain't going nowhere cuz' your a keeper

I heard footsteps so I quickly stopped playing the melody and rushed to my bag to finish packing. Luckily the footsteps wen past my door. Pheww that was close you idiot.

I made my way downstairs after I was finished packing. "Sky come into the kitchen, I want you to meet the boys." My sister called out from the kitchen. "Okay." I shouted back. I then realised that I didn't know where the kitchen was so the third door I tried I found everyone. "What took you so long?" Ari asked. "I just got distracted." I lied.

I didn't want to make myself look stupid. "So this is Jai, Luke, Beau, James and Daniel." Ariana carried on pointing to each boy as she said there name. "Boys this is my beloved little sister Skyler." she added. "Hey." I said awkwardly. I wasn't shy but it was kind of awkward to talk to someone you don't know.

"And as you boys know she will be living with me for a while because we haven't spent time together in over 2 whole years." Ariana lied. I gave her a thankful smile. "Well I'm very happy to meet you." Luke declared. "Nice to meet you too." I said politely. "You guys look so alike!" Beau practically shouted in amazement. "No we don't Ariana is way prettier." I disagreed.

"I'm hungry!" James shouted to change the subject. "Well how about Jai and I go get something for dinner while you guys get to know each other" Ariana suggested. "I think that's a great idea" Jai agreed.

"So Skyler, how old are you?" Luke asked. "14." I answered. "I've heard your music before, I really like it" I changed the subject. "If you think our music is good you should see our prank videos." James laughed. "Have you ever seen Janoskian videos?" Daniel asked. "No, only your music." I answered.

After that we played 20 questions and I got to know them and they got to know me. "We're home, and we brought food!" Jai shouted as he got through the door. All the boys rushed to the kitchen, but I wasn't that hungry so I stayed sat on the couch. "Sky come on or else the boys will eat all the food." Ariana shouted from the kitchen. "It's okay I'm not that hungry" I replied.

Ariana came into the living room where I was seated and looked at me with concern. "Are you sure, your very skinny as it is your not starving yourself are you?" She asked in pure concern. "No, no I'm not I'm just not hungry and really tired" I lied. "You should go to bed." Ariana said with a smile. I agreed and said goodnight and hugged her. I made my way up stairs and into my room.

I changed out of my clothes and into my pyjama shorts and my Greenday shirt. I soon drifted off to sleep.