Chapter 1

It's a beautiful day outside,

*Reset ♥*Continue

Birds are singing,

💔

Flowers are blooming,

♥ *Fight

On days like these, kids like you,

...

💔

------------------------------------------------------

Frisk's POV

"No!" I screamed out in frustration as once again my soul shattered. The familiar death message played in my head, but I ignored it. I sat down on the ground and placed my head in my hands.

"I was so close! Just one more hit and it would be over!"

Frisk! For the sake of humans and monsters, you have to stay determined!

"Will you shut up?!" I practically screamed into the darkness, even though I knew it wouldn't do anything. I lost count of how many times I had died ages ago, but the voice simply recited its "encouraging" sentence over again. Once more, two bright lights appeared in front of me. The reset button and the continue button. The continue button was practically in pieces because of how many times I had smashed it in frustration. The reset button looked good as new. I stood up and got ready for another round with Sans, but as my hand hovered over the button, I realized how much I didn't want it. I didn't want to kill everyone, despite what my previous actions would show. I looked over at the reset button.

"It could all be over," I told myself, "Everything can go back to the way it was before they all died... before I killed them,"

It seemed like a dream. After what I did? To just go back? Was it even possible?

Something inside me was screaming. Screaming at me for even considering that as a possibility. I couldn't give up! Not when I was so close! My hand started to shake. Maybe this next round will be the one! Maybe I will actually beat him! But... Maybe I don't want to.

I closed my eyes tightly and moved my hand over to the reset button. This time, I'll do better, I told myself as I pressed it.

Sans POV

"Maybe this time, you won't come back," I said as I watched Frisk's soul shatter to pieces. I knew they would. Every single time I killed them they came back. What was the point? Eventually they would just kill me, so why even try? I closed my eyes waiting for Frisk's arrival. But nothing came. Where is the kid? I wondered. They sure are taking their time.

After standing around for a few minutes, I finally decided to open my eyes. I wasn't in the judgement hall anymore I was standing in the middle of a huge black void. My eyesockets grew wide. I knew exactly what had happened. Frisk reset. The last thing I noticed as everything went dark was a loud mechanical whirring and a blue box appearing in the darkness.

3rd Person POV

"Well now, that is interesting," The Doctor pulled out a pair of glasses and ran his fingers through his dark brown hair. "That is very interesting," He ran around the console of the TARDIS and pulled a few levers.

"Something's wrong with the timelines in this dimension! They're all weird and... wibbly-wobbly," He typed something into a futuristic keyboard and then wound up what appeared to be part of a fishing pole.

"This is great! I always love a great adventure, don't I Rose..." He spun around and his grin dropped. He had forgotten... again.

Rose was gone. It had already been a couple years in his timeline, but to a 900 year old Timelord, that was like a second. He had become obsessed with finding things wrong with the universe ever since she left. He had even risked everything a few times and traveled between dimensions. He had been lucky so far, but who knows what could happen?

It's just one small trip, He told himself. Really, it hasn't gone wrong yet. I'll just have a quick look around.

The mere possibility of another adventure returned the mischievous grin to his face.

"Allons-y!" He yelled as he flew the TARDIS between the dimensions.