Chapter 2

Frisk's POV

I woke up to find myself lying on a bed of golden flowers in the middle of a large chasm. My eyes grew wide and I sat up. It worked! My smile grew wider and wider as I looked around the small cave I was in. Now I could start over! Everything could go back to the way it was! I stood up and practically ran down  the hall and into the room where Flowey the Flower was sitting (standing? planted?) waiting for me. I walked up to him and waited for him to give his usual speech about LV and friendliness pellets, but was surprised when he simply glared at me.

"Don't you have anything better to do?" He said coldly. "Well, let's just get straight to the point."

My red soul appeared in front of me as Flowey pulled me into battle.

"See that heart," He said in a bored voice as if he had already done this a hundred times already, which he had. I had reset a few times before now, after doing a neutral, pacifist, and the most recent unfinished genocide run. "That is your soul, the very culmination of your being- You know what, Frisk? Forget it. We both know the drill. I'm done here." He glared at me, as if he was silently judging me for not completing the genocide run. He probably was. Then he disappeared into the earth. I looked around for Toriel, but she didn't appear.

"What is going on here?" I wondered aloud. "This hasn't ever happened before, did something go wrong with the reset?"

I stood there for a moment before continuing through a large purple door and into the Ruins.

Sans POV

I walked through the forest next to Snowdin and tried to figure out what just happened. The last thing I remembered was a blurry image of a human holding a knife. That must be Frisk, I thought dully. I could remember small parts of different resets, but never the whole thing. I wondered what could have pushed Frisk so far as to stand like that in the judgement hall with a knife held in their hand. Especially since just a few resets ago I remember congratulating them on not earning any LV.

Eventually, I reached my sentry station. Might as well take a nap before Papyrus comes and finds me, I closed my eyes and immediately fell asleep.

3rd Person POV

The Doctor ran around the TARDIS pulling levers, pressing buttons, grabbing a hammer and hitting several random objects including a rubber duck, a bell, and a small piece of a pool noodle, all the while having a wicked grin on his face. However, his smile was soon wiped away when the warning lights on the TARDIS started flashing and everything started violently shaking.

"Woah, woah, what's going on here?" He said aloud as he spun a monitor screen towards him on the console. "No no no no no that's not good," The TARDIS set off a few small explosions, "That's not good at all!" He flicked a few switches including one to turn on the sprinklers to stop the explosions from setting the console on fire. "Prepare for impact!" He shouted to nobody in particular as the TARDIS violently crashed into a brightly lit golden hall.