Engadi Porandha

Nitya P.O.V
Finally, returning back to Chennai, after completing my studies in Malaysia. I missed my family and friends. Moreover I missed my Chennai so much. After arriving at Chennai airport, I called my sister Diya to pick me up. While waiting for her at the lobby, I spend my time listening to my favourite songs

 While waiting for her at the lobby, I spend my time listening to my favourite songs

Suddenly, 'BOO' a voice sounded out nearer to her ear which made her shiver. Nitya turned and looked at that person. Its none other than her elder sister, Diya Vasudevan.

'Ahh!! Diya you almost sacred me!' Nitya yelled at her. 'Hahaha! Is it? Man!! Look at you!! You have grown up' Diya replied Nitya. 'Of course la I know I'm pretty' Nitya pouted. Diya glared at her. 'Aww look at your face! You're even more prettier than me Diya' Nitya stated and gave a bone crushing hug to her sister. 'I missed you baby' Nitya whisper to her sister. 'Awww same goes here!! So let's get going, Amma and Appa are waiting for us' Diya said. 'Alright let's go' Nitya replied. They both get into Diya's BMW car.

During the journey,

'Its so boring!? Can you turn on the radio?' Diya begged to her sister. 'Alright' Nitya replied. Senjitaley song was going on.  'OMG! My favourite, Ani baby!' Diya shouted in excitement. Nitya just glared at her. Diya started to sing along. 'Diya!! Please!! Can you turn off the radio!!' Nitya yelled at her. 'But why? It's the new single from Anirudh!' she replied casually. 'Owh I see, he is the one who composed this song. No wonder it sounds horrible' Nitya replied while laughing. 'Nits! Enough! Not one more word bad about Ani' Diya warned her. Nitya giggled at her reaction. She continue to irritate her. 'Hahaha, why you girls are so crazy over him?!?!?! He is not handsome at all !!' Nitya pouted. 'Nits!! Enough!! You know he is the cutest guy I had ever met' Diya scolded her. 'Liar' she smirked at Diya. 'Whatever' Diya replied quite annoyed with her sister.

Once they reached 'Vasudevan Menon Villa' , Nitya was welcomed by her relatives. Once she saw her parents, Nitya gave a bone crushing hug to both of them. 'Enough ma. Its paining' Nitya's mom Saritha said to her. Nitya pouted at her and she let go both of them. 'Nitya, my princess! Look at you!! You have grown up' Vasudevan Menon exclaimed in excitement. 'Aww daddy I missed you' Nitya answered innocently.

'Pothum pothum Unga appa ponnu pasam ellam' her mom interrupted them. 'Amma! Dont be jealous! ' Diya smirked. 'Haha Amma I love you too' Nitya said while hugging her mom. 'Enough let Nitya to take some rest' her dad replied sternly after noticing that she was tired. 'Alright, come here Nits! I'll bring to your room' Diya said while pulling her hand heading towards the grand staircase. Nitya just followed her sister.

Once they reached the room, Nitya hugged Diya and jumped like a small kid. Both of them lose control and fell on the bed. 'Aye! Chi! Vidu di' Diya replied shyly. 'Cannot! I love you Diya. Muaxxxx' Nitya replied casually. 'Adapavi!! Avala Nee' Diya replied sternly. 'Ama di' Nitya replied playfully. 'Ammmmmaaaaaa' Diya started to shout. 'Oi. Don't shout fine fine get lost' Nitya replied while releasing her sister. 'Nits one small help' Diya begged Nitya. 'Ya what is it?' she replied casually. 'Actually..Basically..Physically... ' Diya was blabbering. Nitya took this advantage and continue her sentence.. 'Ahh...Chapatikali...Potakali...Katakali!' Nitya replied. Both of the laughed at each other.

'Okay as you know I'm die hard fan of Anirudh!! He is organizing a concert next week at Phoienx Mall in Chennai. So can you please follow me. Then only pappa will allow me. Please Nits' Diya begged Nitya. 'Diya, you know I hate him and his music. Then why are you forcing me? Why don't you go with your fiends Vaas,Nivetha& Farzu?' Nitya replied her. 'They aren't here. Thats the problem!! They went for holiday' Diya replied innocently. 'Murugaaa' Nitya shouted. 'Nits please di. You said you love me' Diya stated emotionally. Nitya felt pity for so she agreed. 'Fine fine I'm coming' Nitya pouted. Diya hugged her and jumped like a kid. Later she closed the door and leave Nitya to take some rest. Nitya face palmed herself.

Nitya P.O.V

Aiyoo!!! Why did I agreed?!?! I hate him since his first movie! So what? Avan epdi pona enakenna, Naan undu yen Vela undu nu iruppen. I'm not going to bother him even though I see him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here you go guys. My first chapter. 🙏I'm sorry if there is any mistakes cause this is the very first time I'm writing a story. If you guys got any suggestions please let me know. Haha!! No offense Anirudhians. Nitya is a playful girl.😋

Love,
Kathy@swettiepie