Ennodu Nee Irundhal

The seconds ticked away as the fateful time got closer. As time ticked away, the doctors worked feverishly to bring back  Anirudh  to conscious stage just for the sake of his loved ones. 

'Anirudh would never come back? Wouldn't he?' Nitya blabbered to herself while looking through the small sphere mirror on the ward door. She couldn't turn her gaze anywhere . She was glancing at him minute by minute since the nurse left. All she wanted is to talk with him for the very last time. 'Nits please hold on your horses. They'll inform us once Ani reach his conscious stage. Until then please sit here quietly' Diya voiced out to her sister in a low tone. 'Alright' Nitya mouthed weakly and sat beside her sister while crossing her arms.

Diya was pleased as her little one did not argue further and actually listened to her. While waiting for the doctor's statement, Mr. Vishwanathan , Anirudh's personal lawyer made an appeal to them. 'Hello Miss. Vaishnavi' he called out her name politely. Vaishnavi who was laying down on her mom's lap tilted her head up and looked  at him. 'Yes?' she replied unsurely. 'I'm Vishwanathan. Your brother's personal lawyer. Few hours ago he transferred all of his properties including his studio  to your name. Sadly I just get to know this devastating scene happened to him. Sreyas just informed me. So it will be better if I handover all the documents to you now as per Anirudh's wish. I'll make my way now' saying this he gently placed all the documents on Vaishnavi's hand and left quietly.

'I don't want his properties. I want my brother back' Vaishnavi cried while throwing away the documents. 'Vaishu calm down' her mom enveloped her daughter into her arms. While her dad came forward and picked up all the documents. Everyone was broken to see the fun and jovial Vaishnavi crying so hardly now. As her mom was patting her shoulders softly, she stopped crying and continue lying down on her mom's lap removing her spectacles. 'I have no idea on why he hided this even from me. I taught I was a good friend to him' Ravichander said breaking the silence. ' What is meant to happen , will happen Ravi. No one can stop that. You're a wonderful dad. The first time Ani came to my office and had a talk with me, I was amazed with his humbleness. You raised him up well' Vasudevan Menon replied in a pleasing tone while wrapping his arm around Ravichander's shoulder. That brought up a smile on Anirudh's dad face.

As hours passed, it was almost midnight, but still there is no any statements from the doctor's side. That made all of them worried. 'Shank why there's no any improvements?' Nitya asked Shashank. 'I have no idea Nitya. Crap they're taking so long' he replied while gritting his teeth.  That made Nitya smile a little. She find him too funny when he's serious. She quickly look down while smiling as she feared she might burst out laughing if she continue looking at him. Shashank looked at her confusingly as she kept on smiling. 'Macha do I look like a joker?' Shashank asked Sreyas in a low tone so that no one could hear him especially Nitya. 'Dei enna situation le enna question da kekura?' Sreyas replied annoyingly. 'Dei sollu da. First time a girl find me being funny. Sollu da ella na paithiam aireven' Shashank continue bombing his questions to Sreyas. 'Already nee paithiam than da. Yentha maha kirukan unake gold medal kudathanum ' Sreyas replied back nonchalantly. 'Poda losse' Shashank gifted a death glare to him and turned away. Sreyas smiled at his childish behaviour.

After a few minutes, the ward door cracked open pulling everyone's attention. A well dressed up elderly man came out removing his mask and gloves. 'We had tried our level best. By god's grace he's up now. You can make your entry one by one' he gifted a warm smile and left with the nurses. Each of them faced each other confusingly. They had no idea on who will be going first. Without further rejection , Anirudh's parents went in though only one person is allowed. But due to fear that his wife might faint seeing their son in that condition, Ravichander had no other choices than following his wife in. Nitya sat quietly as she decided to go last giving  them the chance first. She was fiddling with her ponytail while waiting for her turn.

You Complete MeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara