Unnalae Uyir Vazhgiraen

Nitya's P.O.V

This all seems wrong to me? That's it. I will go this studio right now.

Nitya ran to her living room and grabbed her car keys. 'Nitya where are you going now?' Nitya's mom asked her casually. 'Amma  to meet Ani' Nitya replied shyly. 'Alright. See you then' her mom replied with a smile and continued her cooking. She bid a goodbye to her mom and headed towards her car porch. She quickly geared up the engine and drove  from her villa. In a span of time, she reached his studio.

Anirudh's P.O.V

Oh God, I can't take this anymore. I could feel my whole body is getting  weaker. My head is literally swimming. I don't want this to happen. This is seriously killing me. All I want is to live. Why God is punishing me like this? I slowly held my head and sat on my couch thinking on what I should do after this? As I was thinking , all my taughts were distracted when I heard someone knocking on the door. I shook my head twice and slowly stood up from my couch and headed towards the door. I slowly twisted the door knob and was completely shocked because it's none other than Nitya.

'Ani are you okay? I called you but your number was unavailable . What happen to you' Nitya cupped my cheeks. Oh god . What am I suppose to tell her? I can't tell her the truth. Sorry Nitya I have to hide this from you. 'Anirudh ?' she called out my name bringing me back to senses. 'Nitya I'm sorry. I just gave my phone to the service center. Sorry for not informing you' I freaking lied to her.

'That's okay Ani. I was just worried about you' she replied while pairing my hands with her. I was really surprised with her antics. 'Ani a happy news' she looked directly into my eyes causing me to shiver. 'What is it Nits?' I replied  in a casual tone. 'I have changed my mind. I'm not going to Paris. I wanna stay here by your side forever. So will you marry me Mr. Anirudh?' she tightened the grip around my hand. Damn, I feel like hugging her tightly but it's too late. I don't deserve such a precious girl in my life. 'Nitya I'm really happy about this but I don't think that this is the perfect time. We will have this engagement maybe next year. But not now please' I speak up . I really don't want to spoil her future. Let her to live happily. I don't want her to suffer like me. 'Ani I said I'm sorry. Are you still angry with me?' she asked me with tears welled up in her eyes. I could feel the pain. Even I feel like crying but I have to control for God's sake.

'Nitya no I'm not angry on you. Let's take a break. Get to know well about each other. And then we'll think about this' . I couldn't find any other proper reasons, so I just consoled her with the most silliest answers. I could sense that she is totally pissed off as she harshly released my hand and turned away from me. Awwwww she's cute but I am not lucky to have her in my life. Sorry Nits. You'll find a better life partner . 'Get to know about each other ? Hello I can write a book about you and you character?' she finally voiced out as she faced me with that angry but cute look on her face. A book about me? Like seriously? Even my mom can't do that. 'Nitya I can feel you but try to understand my situation please. I have some projects to finish. We'll have our engagement once I complete all my works. Will you wait for me Nitya?' I asked her in a guilty tone cause I know that I will leave this world earlier. She crossed her arms and lowered her gaze, thinking hardly. 'Fine Ani. We'll have this engagement once you're done with all your projects. But please Ani don't leave me alone. Please don't avoid me. I hope you wont' she hugged me tightly. I couldn't think straight. Tears welled up. I hugged her back for the very last time cause I know I can't hug her anymore after this.

She slowly showered sweet kisses on my neck causing me to moan. No I don't want this to happen.'Not for now Nits' I pushed her away gently. 'I really miss you Ani' she cupped my cheeks . 'Nits i have to contunie with my work. My bandmates will be here anytime. So could you?' I pointed at the door, signaling her to leave the studio. She nodded at me sadly and headed towards the door. 'Bye Ani' she waved at me before closing the door.

The moment she left my studio, I could feel my  stomach contracted so violently that  I rushed on my feet to  reach the toilet bowl.  Chunks of red liquid  covered in the creamy chyme from my stomach were propelled into the air and splattered all over the toilet bowl. That's it I cant take this anymore. I could feel everything inside me is breaking into pieces. I slowly exited the bathroom and sat on my black aeron chair . I leaned back while closing my eyes, recalling on what had happened just now. Those words from my family doctor just broke my hope and trust I had on myself.

Nitya's P.O.V

I reached my villa safely after meeting Ani. I parked my car in the porch and headed towards my room and locked myself , not bothering about my mom how was screaming  at top of her lungs cause I'm late for dinner. Like seriously I don't feel like eating. What Anirudh said was really hurting and I couldn't digest the fact that our engagement is next year. I felt like it's my fault. But at the same time I could feel something is bothering him. There is another reason behind this. I must find that out. But how? Contacting his friends. No not again. I kinda feel like i'm a stalker nowadays. But it's okay, I would go to any extend to make my man happy. I took my phone and typed a message to Sreyu for a meet up tomorrow at Starbucks. And wow he replied 'alright' in just two minutes. Malini is lucky to have a loyal boyfriend like him. Am I jealous? Maybe a little. So tomorrow my job starts in stalking . And this time I have to stalk my own boyfriend. Muruga help me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm really sorry for the delay. I was super busy with my studies. And after this I will only update on the weekends cause my exams are just around the corner.😭😭

Hope you guys enjoy this one!! Do drop down your taughts! 😙😙