Oh Penne Penne ❤

'I love you Gucciiiii' Nitya yelled while kissing him tightly on his cheeks. 'Finally' Anirudh pouted. He held her by her waist and spinned her around in circles. Nitya planted a kiss on his forehead.

'Ani enough' Nitya yelled while tapping his chest. 'Alright' Anirudh smirked while releasing her. 'It seems like a dream to me Ani. Haha...me falling in love with the world most cutest guy' Nitya laughed while nudging his arm.

Anirudh pulled her closer. 'This smile. Is the reason for everything' Anirudh smiled while pressing his forehead on hers. 'Everything?' Nitya asked confusingly. 'Your smile is the reason I fell for you' Anirudh caressed her hair. Nitya blushed.

They broke their hug. Nitya held his both hands closer to her chest. 'Promise me you will always be with me' Nitya asked him innocently. Anirudh moved closer to her. 'Promise. I will always be with you ' Anirudh replied while tightening his grip around her hands.

Nitya smiled at him. Anirudh smirked at her. They both exited the room. 'Where are your friends?' Nitya asked while glancing at his awards. 'They went out as usual' Anirudh replied causally. 'Are you going to tell them about me?' Nitya asked in a serious tone.

'Of course but not today. Tomorrow will' Anirudh replied while smiling. 'How about you?' Anirudh questioned her back. 'I will but tomorrow' Nitya replied while smiling. 'Then why don't we tell them together?' Anirudh asked her happily. 'That's a great idea Gucci' Nitya replied while clapping her hands. Anirudh laughed at her.

'But how? When? Where?' Nitya asked while playing with her ponytail. Anirudh pulled her forward. 'Tomorrow morning at Malini's ward. Is that clear babygirl. Don't think too much' Anirudh replied while caressing her back.

Nitya looked at him innocently. 'Awww what do you want buji. Why my baby looking so worried?' Anirudh giggled at her. 'Ani....leave me.. ' Nitya blabber 'No way' Anirudh replied in his husky voice.

'I wanna go home' Nitya replied innocently. Anirudh couldn't help then pinching her cheeks. 'Anirudh paining da' Nitya sobbed while rubbing her cheeks. 'Come here. I've a medicine for your cheeks' Anirudh pulled her closer.

He softly planted a kiss on her cheeks. 'Feeling better' Anirudh smirked while releasing her. 'Ah....yes' Nitya mummered. 'So can I go now' Nitya pouted. 'Alright you may go now' Anirudh replied casually. 'See you tomorrow Paradesi' Nitya laughed at him.

'Podi Raachasi' Anirudh pouted. 'Raachasi?' Nitya raised her eyebrow. 'Yes this name suits you very well' Anirudh laughed at her. Nitya grabbed his collar and pulled him closer. She gently brushed her lips on his.

'What's this for?' Anirudh asked while squeezing her hip. 'Your gift for giving me a nickname. Well if you don't like it. Then give me back' Nitya pouted. 'Damn Nitya, you're killing me' Anirudh replied in a husky tone.

Nitya giggled at him. 'Such a sweet smile.' Anirudh pouted. 'Aiyooo Apapa yen siripu na avalo pudikuma?' Nitya teased him. 'Amah. I love your smile the most in you' Anirudh pouted. 'Then me' Nitya smirked. 'I love you di. Pothum ma?' Anirudh hugged her tightly. 'Hmmm hmmm love you love you' Nitya pouted.

They broke their hug. 'Anirudh. I feel like being with you always' Nitya sighed. Anirudh cupped her cheeks and looked deeply into her eyes. 'Nitya you're for me and I'm for you. No one can change this. So don't you worry. Just wait for a few months. I will complete all my projects and kidnap you to my world. In that beautiful world, only both of us' Anirudh smiled at her. 'I can't wait to share my life with you in that beautiful world Gucci' Nitya smiled at him.

'Bye Gucci' Nitya bid a good bye to him before leaving his studio. Anirudh smiled and waved back at her. While she was driving to Wisma Hospital to visit Malimi again, her phone rang. Nitya answered the call and prssed the speaker button. 'Nitya. Suba here. Can you drop in by tomorrow because Sreyas want to spend some time with Malini' Suba giggled. 'Awww Suba. I can understand. It's okay. I will visit her tomorrow' Nitya replied while laughing. 'Alright' Suba replied back while cutting the call.

Nitya drove back to her Villa. In a span of time, she reached her Villa and parked her car at the parking lot. 'Hey Nits' Diya greeted her. 'Hey Diya' Nitya greeted back. 'Look so tired it seems' Diya pouted. 'Yeah' Nitya replied in a low tone.

'Diya if you don't mind. Can I take a short nap' Nitya begged. Diya laughed at her. 'Why are you asking me? It's your wish Nits' Diya replied casually. 'No one is asking for your permission. I'm warning you to not disturb me when i'm sleeping' Nitya smirked at her.

Diya glared at her. 'Fine' she pouted. 'Apada' Nitya pouted and ran to her room. She changed into her normal attire and lossen her hair. She slowly closed her eyelids and fell into a deep sleep.

'Nitya!!! Wake up! For the past 2 hours you're sleeping ' Nitya's mother yelled while knocking her room door. Nitya slowly open her eyelids. 'Coming ma' Nitya replied while yawning. She slowly get up and opened her room door.

'Nitya. Papa has a surprise for you' her mom smriked. Nitya's eyes widened when she heard the word surprise. 'What is it ma' Nitya aksed while rubbing her eyes. 'Come and find it for yourself ' her mom winked at her.

'Coming' Nitya replied happily. She rushed to the living room. She was surprised to find her dad holding a letter. Nitya ran and snatched the letter from him. She was completely shattered after reading the letter. Cause it's none other than her....

To be continue .........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hola everyone. Sorry if this chapter sucks. Will try to improve in my next one. Don't forget to vote and comment. Happy reading everyone. ❤💕

Sorry for not updating regularly cause I was busy with my oral test. Hope you guys understand. 😊