Yendi Inga Vandhe?

'Well what are your future plans Nitya?' his mom smirked at Nitya. Nitya was totally shocked . She didn't except this kind of question . 'Ma, I don't understand. What do you mean by my future plans?' Nitya sighed. ' I mean what are you going to do after your marriage. Well your sister is going to finish her studies in another 2 months and take over your dad's company. And Vaish , she is the Chief Executive Officer at London Capital Credit Union. Eventhough, she is married, she choose to work as usual. So how about you? Any plans?' his mom asked while crossing her arms.

Nitya couldn't answer her question. She was thinking for an appropriate answer. 'Actually aunty, Nitya had been offered a job at Paris. But she refuse to go for the job' Diya answered breaking the silence. 'Why Nitya?' his mom asked shockingly. 'Actually aunty, I refused it because of Anirudh' Nitya replied in a low tone. 'Anirudh? Why is he the one who didn't let you to  accept this offer?' his mom asked in a high tone. 'No ma. I refused it because I can't imagine a life without Anirudh' Nitya replied shyly.

'Nitya my girl. I can understand that you love him so much. But it's your future. You know Nitya, its very hard to get a job in Paris. But you had the chance and you just refused it because of silly reasons. I'm very disappointed with you Nitya' his mom smirked at her. Nitya felt like crying. She just control her tears and clutch her shawl tightly. 'Alright I'll leave now. Nitya change your attitude. Don't take a stupid decision without thinking the importance. I hope you understand' his mom, Lakshmi warned her before leaving the villa. While Nitya's  mom went back to kitchen leaving her both daughters alone at the living room.

'Nitya. Don't take it serious. Aunty was just giving her opnions' Diya consoled her sister. 'This is my life Diya. Its my wish either I want to stay here or move on to Paris. Moreover if I continue working  after marriage, will he allow me? Defenitely not. I'm not stupid Diya'. Nitya cried while covering her face with both palms. 'Nitya I can understand but..' Nitya interrupted 'Can you please leave me alone' Nitya yelled and ran to her room. She locked her room door and sat on her bed while hugging her both knees.

Nitya's P.O.V

I was very happy when Diya told me that his mom was waiting downstairs. I was so excited. I wanted to bring his mom to my room and show her all my albums and share all my happy moments with her. But it was totally ruined by one question. 'What are my future plans?' Obviously just being a good wife to him. And his mom stated that was a stupid decision. My dream is to settle down in Paris before meeting him. But the moment he entered my life, he is my everything. He is my man. He loved me more than my parents, more than my sister , more than my friends. But when his mom stated that I should not take silly decisions, I felt like I had choosen the wrong path. Paris is my dreamland. I studied hard because of my dream which is to settle there and live my life happily by just staring at the beautiful Effiel tower . Have I choosen the wrong path. Should I apply back for the job? or should I just ignore it and live the rest of my life as a girl who is not even capable to take decisions about her own life?

While Nitya was staring at the blank wall and thinking about her life, her phone rang out of the blue. 'Anirudh?' Niya mummered to herself while staring at the incoming call. She answered the call because she doesn't want him to feel bad. 'Hey Nitya' Anirudh gretted happily. 'Hey' Nitya replied casually. 'Nitya, today is my friend Vicky and Nayanthara's engangment. They invited me. So I think it would be better if I bring you. So that you can meet my rest of my friends and we can have some good time together. Is that okay baby?' Anirudh asked her in a excited tone.

'No Ani. I can't follow you. I'm sorry. I just have some works to complete. You carry on' Nitya lied to him. 'Works? Are you kidding me Nitya. I know you have nothing to do than just staring at your phone and laptop. Now can you just follow me' Anirudh replied in high tone. Nitya was totally shocked with his reply. She didn't knew he would hurt her like this. 'What's your problem? Can't you understand that I have works to complete? I have better jobs to do than staring at my phone and laptop. You can't control me Ani' Nitya yelled at him. 'Nitya hey I was just kidding' Anirudh replied in a low tone.

'Kidding? You think I'm a toy to play with. I have feelings too' Nitya replied while sobbing. 'Damn. What happened to you? You're behaving like a psycho Nits' Anirudh yelled at her. 'Anirudh can you just stop it. I'm done with you' Nitya replied in  a low tone. 'What do you mean by that Nitya?'Anirudh sighed. 'Nothing just nothing. Just leave me alone' Nitya replied back. 'So you're hiding something from me. Tell me. What is it?' Anirudh asked worriedly. 'It's because of your mom' Nitya yelled at him. 'My mom? Did She came there? Nitya what happened? . Please stop crying and tell me. I beg you please' Anirudh replied back.

Nitya took a deep breath and explained to him. 'I'm not stupid in taking decisions Ani. I know what is best for me and my future' Nitya replied while wiping her tears. 'Nitya I am really sorry. I have no idea on why mom is behaving like this. She had never hurt anyone before. I'm sorry Nits' Anirudh apologize to her. 'Its okay Ani. At least you understand me' Nitya smiled. 'Feeling better now? So get ready okay. I"ll be there in 2 hours' Anirudh replied back. 'Anirudh I can't. I need some time. Not today please. You carry on please. I will meet your friends tomorrow. I promise' Nitya begged him. 'Nitya why are you doing this to me? I had informed him that we are coming. Stop showing off that you're sad and depressed' Anirudh yelled at her.

'Showing off? Who me? Its not me. It's your mother who was showing of just now and she just ruined my whole day' Nitya yelled back. 'Mind your words Nitya. She is my mom. Respect her. After all, what she said was true. Even I had told you before that we should settle down  first before getting married. Infact I  didn't ask you to refuse the job. You're the one who refused it and you're blaming me and my mom for that. Just get a life Nitya would you?' Anirudh yelled at her.

'Anirudh thank you so much for this. You entered my life and just ruined everything in the name of love. Now I can see the true colours of you. Thank you for everything. Bye.' Nitya yelled and declined the call. She threw her phone away. She quickly grabbed her laptop and login to her email. Without thinking further, she send a mail to the company in Paris requesting back for the job. She slowly switched off her laptop after sending the email. 'Sorry Ani. I think I should get a life like you said' Nitya blabbered to herself while hugging her kness.

Anirudh's P.O.V

I was so happy when Vicky my buddy and Nayan invited me for their engangement. I was so excited , that I told him and my friends that I would bring Nitya with me. I called her immediately to inform her about this. I taught she would agree but she didn't. I didn't knew she was so sensitive. My mom usually voice out her opnions in a proper manner. Maybe she is just new to all this stuff. But she shouldn't blame my mom. Instead she should respect her. She is an emotional fool. I am not going to call her or even a single text. Let her to do. It's her fault.

While Anirudh was scrolling down his news feed in Facebook, he received a call from his dad. Anirudh was surprised because he usually wont call him when he's in studio. Anirudh answered the call. 'Hi appa' Anirudh greeted politely. 'Anirudh come to home right now'his dad replied him. 'Appa  I'm sorry. I can't. I am going to attend Vicky's engangment in another 2 hours. I will be home after 7.00pm. Sorry pa' Anirudh replied casually.'Anirudh. Nitya call off the enganment and you're happily getting ready for your friend's one. Get home now.' Anirudh's dad yelled while declining the call.

Anirudh's eyes widned away. He didn't think that Nitya will take this so seriously until breaking the engangment. He quickly grabbed his car keys and headed towards his car. He quickly geared up his engine and drove to his villa in a high speed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. Hope you enjoy  this one. More to come. Do share your taughts about this chapter.

A humble request from me. Do check out Zing_ed's Anirudh fanfiction titled 'ITS NOT YOU' . Do support them with your votes and comments.

💫💫Love you all 💫💫