Friends ?❤

The following day...

'You're the light. You're the night. You're the colour of my blood. You're the cure. You're the pain. You're the only thing I wanna touch' Nitya phone rang. 'Nits!! Your phone is ringing ' Diya yelled from living room. 'Hold on' Nitya yelled back while washing her hands. She rushed to the living room. She was surprise cause it was from an unknown number. She attend the call.

'Hello, is this Nitya Vasudevan? ' a muscular voice called out her name. 'Yeah Nitya speaking. May I know who is this?' Nitya questioned him. 'Well, it's me' he answered back. 'It's me means? Who the hell are you. Did Suba called you to prank me or what?' Nitya asked annoyingly. 'So sad that you couldn't recognize my voice Nits' he answered sadly.

Nitya jerked up. 'Are you.... Aniiii... 'she asked nervously. 'Not Aniiiii... It's Anirudh Ravichander baby' he answered while laughing. Nitya blushed when he called her baby. Diya glanced at her. Nitya could sense that Diya is doubting on her. Before she could open her damn mouth, Nitya ran to her room and closed her door.

'Sir....I taught you would have forgotten me? ' Nitya asked while hugging her pooh bear. 'Awww how can I forgot you' Anirudh replied sweetly. Nitya blushed while closing her eyes. 'Uhmm.. Sir so now can you tell me how you got to know about me?' Nitya questioned him. 'I will tell Nits but before that stop calling me sir. I feel so old. Call me Ani or Gucci' Anirudh replied her. Nitya chuckle at him after hearing the name Gucci.

'Gucci awwww that's a cute name. I just love it' Nitya replied him. 'Only my name? ' Anirudh asked while giggling. Nitya was shocked. 'I mean what about my songs' Anirudh answered before Nitya could yell at him. 'Haha of course Gucci. I love all your songs' Nitya replied sweetly. 'Awwww it's so nice to hear my nickname from a sweet voice like you baby' Anirudh replied in his husky voice. Nitya blushed while hugging her knees.

'So back to my question Gucci. How you get to know about me? ' Nitya asked in a serious tone. 'It's not hard for me to find a girl's background mainly cute girls like you. It's like a sape matter for me. I just noted down your car number. By using your car number, I have gotten your name and your background. Simple baby ' Anirudh explained to her.

'But why Gucci you did all this?' Nitya asked confusingly. 'Uhmm... well just to apologize to you for banging your car.. ' Anirudh answered in a low tone. 'Ouhh... It's my fault. Not yours. I'm sorry Gucci' Nitya answered in a low tone.

'Gotcha 😂' Anirudh laughed at her. Nitya was confused with him. 'What ?? Gotcha?? ' Nitya asked confusingly. 'I was just playing with you Nits. You've already apologize to me many times. Haha pity you ' Anirudh replied while laughing.

'Gucci!!' Nitya yelled at him. 'OK OK Kanmani. Cool down. I was just playing. Really I wanted to apologize to you. Sorryyy' Anirudh apologize to her. 'As I said before nothing is your fault Mr. Gucci' Nitya answered while giggling. Anirudh blushed while flipping his hair.

'Tell me about you ' Anirudh asked her. 'Well you already know all about me. Haha so tell me what you want to know about me' Nitya asked him back. 'Brainy!! Tell me your hobby Nits' Anirudh asked her.

'Nothing much Gucci. Just listening to songs, shopping and sleeping' Nitya said while sticking her tongue out. Anirudh laughed at her. 'Wow so you are good at sleeping. Haha' Anirudh teased her . 'Haha and you are good at flirting with girls ' Nitya teased him back. Anirudh blushed. 'Uhmm.. Ya girls like you' Anirudh replied in his husky voice. Nitya blushed while bitting her nails.

'Nitya... Open the door' her mom shouted. 'Oops Gucci. Got to go. See you later' Nitya replied him quickly. 'Nitya.. ' Anirudh called her. 'yes Ani? ' Nitya asked him. 'Friends? Can I be your friend?' Anirudh asked her innocently. 'Awww why not Gucci. Sure. Friends'Nitya replied him while laughing. 'Yayayy' Ani shouted like a kid . 'Shhh... Gucci behave yourself. Bye bye Gucci ' Nitya replied him. Anirudh blushed. 'Seri madam bye bye' Anirudh replied while cutting the call.

To be continue.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, so sorry for the late update. Kinda busy right now with my exams and homeworks. Please bear with me. Will try to update as soon as possible. Drop down your taughts about this chapter. Your comments really make me happy. Love you all. Muaxxxx.

Love,
Kathy@sweetiepie