Come Closer

The hot sun light hitting inside Nitya's room, through the pulled curtains. Nitya woke up with the rays of sun entering her room. She gently opened her eyelids and stretched out her arms while stifling a yawn.

'You're the night, You're the light. You're the colour of my blood. You're the cure. You're the pain. You're the only thing I wanna touch' Nitya's phone rang out of the blue. She slowly rolled on to the other side of her bed and grabbed her phone which was charging. It was Suba. Nitya answered the call. ' Nitya! Nitya!' Suba yelled in a high tone. 'Suba what's wrong with you?' Nitya asked annoyingly. 'Hahhaa. Nothing Nits. Just wanted to disturb you' Suba replied while laughing.

'Ugh. Fine keep on laughing. Bye' Nitya replied playfully. ' Nitya thalli pogathey. Ennayum thalli poga sollathey' Suba replied her. 'Suba! You have gone nuts!' Nitya laughed at her. 'Hapada. At least you laugh. So let me tell you one important thing before you decline the call. Malini will be discharged today and I"ll be taking her to my home. So if anything important just buzz me okay' Suba replied her. 'Alright Suba. Thanks for informing. See you guys later' Nitya replied back. 'Bye Nitya' Suba declined the call.

Just then, Nitya taught to call Anirudh . She took her phone and dialed his number. After few minutes, he answered the call. 'Good morning Nitya' Anirudh greeted her politely. 'Good morning  Gucci. I love you' Nitya replied innocently. Anirudh laughed at her. 'I love you more my baby. So done brushing your smelly teeth?' Anirudh smirked. 'Not yet. I just woke up' Nitya replied playfully.

'You want me to help you?' Anirudh laughed. 'No thanks' Nitya pouted. 'Hahaha bundle of joy you are' Anirudh replied. Nitya laughed cutely. 'Nitya get ready in 20 minutes, I'll be there to pick you up. Surprise for you'Anirudh pouted. Nitya's eyes widened. 'Surprise again?' Nitya asked in a low tone. 'Trust me baby. You"ll love  this one' Anirudh replied in a happy tone. 'Awwww fine Gucci. I"ll be ready in 20 minutes. See ya and ouh I love you' Nitya laughed while declining the call.

Nitya quickly grabbed her towel and headed towards the bathroom. In a span of time, she freshen up herself. She then wore a white salwar kameez along with cone heels. As always she lossen her long curly hair. She then applied face powder and lip gloss to enchane her facial feautures. Once she was satisfied with her look, she grabbed her handbag and headed towards the dining room for her breakfast.

Nitya was shocked because Diya was not there. Nitya quickly went to the kitchen. Her mom was  busy preparing breakfast. 'Good morning ma. Where's Diya?' Nitya asked while munching a green apple. 'Good morning da. Diya is still sleeping. Seems like she's tired. And where are you going big woman?' Nitya's mom asked her while glancing at Nitya's outfit. 'Amma I am going out with my friends. I'll be back before dinner' Nitya replied in a low tone.

She felt bad lying to her mom. But she don't have any other choices. ' Alright then. Be careful ma' Nitya's mom smiled at her. 'Bye ma. Love ya' Nitya kissed her mom's cheeks and headed towards the entrance of her villa. The security guard gently opened the gate for her. Nitya thanked him. She smiled brightly seeing Anirudh's BMW car parked at the corner. She quickly ran to his car.

Anirudh smiled shyly seeing Nitya's childhish behaviour. Anirudh gently opened the car door for her to get in. Nitya get in and sat comfortably on the front seat. 'You look beautiful as always' Anirudh smirked at her. Nitya blushed lowering her gaze . 'Why aren't you facing me Nits? Feeling shy?' Anirudh smirked at her while moving closer. Nitya could feel his hot breath. Anirudh took a deep breath and cupped her cheeks. Nitya's eyes met his. Anirudh leaned forward and pressed  his lips on hers. Nitya closed her eyes and tugged her fingers in his hair, feeling the extreme level of kiss. They broke their kiss in a moment and looked at each other.

'A kiss to start a perfect journey' Anirudh smirked at Nitya. Nitya smiled shyly at him. 'Let's get going Mr.Anirudh' Nitya pouted. 'Alright Mrs.Anirudh' he replied playfully.  Anirudh started the car radiation and the acceleration. It was geared up to move. Anirudh drove smoothly while Nitya was busy checking her handphone.